Prologue

After a long ride with the plane and the cab, I have reached Anubis House. We’ve come from New York, but then they decided to move here in London.

I turned the doorknob and it strangely open.

I was shocked, a blonde boy comes in my way, “Hey blonde boy, my name’s Diana Rivera and you’re?” I asked him.

“Eddie, now I have to go.” And he ran fast.

“Oh, sure Eddie, now I have to go...” And he slammed the door. I heard someone’s upstairs. Better check it.

But before I go upstairs; “New Anubis resident I guess. My name’s Trudy. And yours?”

“Diana Rivera.” And I handshake her hands and smile, “Are you like the housekeeper?”

“Well, yeah, sort-of." She jokingly said, "Now, let me help you with your things.” Trudy helped me with my stuff but we were halted by a voice coming towards us.

“Trudy! Who’s... that girl?” I heard a male voice going downstairs. When I looked at my back, wow. A very handsome and tall young man and oh, maybe her girlfriend.

I just waved my hands and they both smile.

“Nina Martin.” the girl said.

“Nice meeting you Nina. I am Diana.”

“Oh, same here.” She said as we shook our hands.                           

“You are a very lucky girl. I admit, your boyfriend is really handsome.” I told her.

“What!? No, he’s not my girlfriend.” The boy said.

“Oops, I thought the two of you are dating. Sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. Oh, Jerome Clarke.” He introduced himself. He seems kind-of decent, huh?

“Nice meeting you.” I answered.

“Yeah. Now I have to go back to school.” He said as he exited the house.

“I guess the three of us are left alone since Victor told me that he’ll be gone for a month.” Trudy said.

“Who’s Victor?” I asked her.

“Oh, you don’t want to know.” Nina said.

“Oh... Okay.”

“Now, let’s go help Diana put her things in her bedroom.” Trudy said, Nina and I both agreed.

A good start in this house, I guess?

Edited: 10/02/16
Edited (again): 07/07/21