Chapter 4

"Diana... Hey... Are you alright?" I heard some voices, but I feel weak to just open my eyes. Good thing I can move my body somehow.

"Jerome?" He hugged me once I spoke his name. My body really hurts, mostly in my left arm.

"Aw, wait. You're hurting me." I told him.

"Oh, yes. I'm sorry." He said as he helped me stand up.

"Yes. Where's Trudy?"

"She's upstairs, cleaning Victor's office."

"Oh..." I sit down and reflect on what happened earlier. I did not expect that thing to happen to me sooner.

"What's happening with you for the past few days?" He asked me. What am I going to answer? I mean, I can't tell him I have powers or something. This is hard.

"Hey, Diana?" He spoke again.

"Uhm, nothing. Really." I answered him.

"Oh, okay." We've been quiet for a few minutes, "I need to get back to my room. I still need to finish things." He said and he left me on the couch, heading to the hallway.

Nina, Eddie, and Fabian came to me in the living room.

"Tell us what happened to you and why's the locket with you?" Nina asked me as if she's angry or something. I sigh and started telling them the reason.

"I have been talking to Senkhara for the past few days–in my dreams–and she's telling me to get your locket to give it to her. She even made an agreement that if I do something wrong that involves her, I'd be dead. She even changed herself to be Trudy earlier. I woke up and then... and then I got this Mask of Anubis tattoo... I don't know what that means. But I think I'm going to die. My parents told me that if I got this tattoo, something bad might happened to me. Please don't tell Jerome and even my parents about this. They're connected with this house too, so does my great-grandfather."

I saw Eddie whispered something to them. But I didn't mind. If they don't believe me, then don't.

"By the way, do you guys know about some sun and moon key?" I need that key so bad.

"I... don't. Is it the one that can open the cellar in the woods?" Fabian said.

"I actually need it. And I am sorry Nina for stealing away your Eye of Horus locket." I gave her the locket and she keeps it right away as soon as she reached it. "But... do you have the sun and moon key?" I asked them, but no one answered.

"Hey guys! You see, I heard your conversation earlier and I'm sorry for doing that... Is this the one you're all finding?" She asked us.

"KT, you're our savior!" I told her.

"It's from my great grandfather, he gave it to me before he dies and he said to keep it away from evil."

"Well KT, I guess you're now an official member of Sibuna..." Eddie said.

"What's Sibuna?" She asked us, getting a bit curious about this little organization.

"Well, it's Anubis backwards. Me, Eddie, Nina, Patricia, Alfie, and Diana are in it. It's a long story but it's about searching for mysteries and stuff. You know." And Fabian laughed a little bit.

"That sounds cool." KT said while nodding.

"Well, Sibuna?" Fabian added.

"Sibuna!" 

"Sibuna!" She followed us.

I came back to my room. I took something out of my pocket. It's similar to Nina's but instead of a red eye, the eye's blue.

It's the Eye of Ra. Even the  Eye of Ra has a locket, yes. It was kept by my parents and gave it to me before I go here to the House. I look at it thoroughly and hid it when someone knocked on my door. When I opened it, I was greeted by Nina's smile.

"Hey... Diana." She said while entering the room. We both sat down on my bed and when she's about to continue talking, I interrupted her.

"Nina, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" She asked me. I showed her my own locket and she was amazed when she saw it, "Wow, a locket. Somehow similar to mine." She added.

"It's the Eye of Ra," I told her, not holding anything back, "It's similar as yours." Her face lights up.

"We need to tell them." She suggested but I held the locket back.

"No! Can you keep it a secret? It's my business... to keep the Eye of Ra and to protect it."

"Protect?" She asked, a bit clueless.

"I'm a Hathorian. And I need to protect this locket, so does the Horus. Like the Osirian."

"But... Who's the Horus?" She asked again.

Someone knocked on my door and we both squealed, hiding the locket in my pocket. The person entered the room and it's a new student again... Anubis House will be going to have a full house.

"Hi! I am Charlotte Anderson, and I'm from America!" She said with a smile, she seems a happy girl.

"You're from America too?!" Nina started to talk to the new girl and left me in the room. She signals me that she'll go back to me later.

That Charlotte girl, I think I saw her before.

Edited: 07/12/21