Chapter Thirteen: Chris part one

Dan: 

***

Throughout the day I worried about Phil, he looked like there was something bothering him and I wanted to find out what. His usual happy demeanour was gone and replaced with a sad frown on his lips and empty blue eyes.

However, before I could question Phil more after college Louise had pulled me aside.

"Dan, I need to show you something. Or someone rather." Louise had said, then looked around as if looking for someone. "Where's Phil?"

"He's in lesson, he doesn't finish until two thirty." Louise nodded and then told me to meet her outside when Phil's lesson had finished.

When it did me and him met Louise where she stood near the bus stop and asked her what was going on. Both me and him were as confused as each other and she was being very secretive.

"Louise can you please tell us what's going on?" I insisted. "You aren't helping with my anxiety right now with keeping everything hush hush."

Phil grabbed my hand, which I was grateful for as it calmed me down just a little. "Sorry. I couldn't say in college in front of everyone. We are meeting a friend of ours, Chris."

Chris.

I had almost forgotten about him.

"Chris?" Phil asked. "Who's Chris?"

"We used to hang out together on the hill, Louise, you, Chris and I. He helped us escape to the cabin." I explained. Phil nodded but still looked confused.

"How come you've never mentioned him?"

"I don't know. I guess I just didn't feel the need to." I shrugged, feeling sad. "Anyway. Is he okay? Where is he?"

"He's in the hospital. That's where we are going to see him." Louise said.

"He's still there?" I gasped.

I felt sick at the thought of going back there. My anxiety flared up once again and my head was pounding. I gripped Phil's hand even tighter.

"Yeah, they never let him leave for some reason." Louise frowned. "But he said he wants to see you both."

"He doesn't hate us right?" I asked, chewing on my lip, scared for the answer. 

Louise laughed slightly. "No. Of course not. Stop worrying so much, Dan. Everything will be okay." 

When we had reached the hospital that was when my anxiety had kicked in full force. My thoughts ran into my overdrive, I began to feel shaky and all I wanted to do was to run back to safety. Louise gripped my hand and I was grateful but I would rather have Phil's hand in my own. Being back here brought back horrible memories that I would much rather forget, however, I guess you can't bury your head in the sand forever. 

X

I know this is short but I am happy with it, I wanted to split it into two parts so you could get it in both points of view. Especially Phil's as this part is going to be a crucial point in what happens in the story later on. 

I'm going to update this as much as I can as in april I'm going to a concert and then I go away to ibiza for a week and then I will be starting my revision for my AS exams which means slower updates but I promise I will try my best for you guys. 

Anyways, how are you all? Are you all well? Have any of my American readers got tickets for Dan and Phil's tour in America??