~Chapter 1~

[ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's Nᴏᴛᴇ ]

Please read this:
I have not recently finished any stories, but now my full priority is this story. I do not own any Black Butler / Kuroshitsuji characters - I only own my OC ( own character, ) I do hope you enjoy this as much as I do writing it! Goodbye for now  ^3^

                                                  ♔                                    ᵀᴴᴱ ᴹᴱᴱᵀᴵᴺᴳ                                    ♔

"Sebastian!" An agitated Ciel called, letting out an exaggerated huff and folding his thin, bony arms. Mey-Rin had, yet again, spilt his tea all over his costly, crimson red carpet.

"Yes, my lor-" Sebastian began, but abruptly cut himself off after his red gaze met the now tea-stained carpet. He then managed to tear his eyes away from the stain and focus on his master, pressing his thin, soft lips together and forcing a smile. He politely raised a hand and shushed Mey-Rin away, a grin carved into a face as blood rushed to her cheeks and she hurriedly scurried away in respect.

"Sebastian," Ciel began, giving a big yawn before continuing his sentence. "Once you have cleared this repulsive mess up, I order you to find another maid to work along with Mey-Rin and to protect this mansion."

Sebastian bowed, "Yes, My Lord." And with ease, he cleaned up the wreck the foolish servant had made. However, as he was about to leave, his young Lord stopped him.
"In fact, Sebastian, I shall join you on your travels as I'm in need of a new cane" And with that, Ciel formally stood up, nodded to his demon butler, and left the mansion in peace, Sebastian trailing behind him.

✯✠✠✯

Within an hour they were in town walking toward the shop in which harboured Ciel's cane. When Ciel entered, he was shocked to find a girl that looked around 22, 4 years older than him, asking the man that runs the shop something that he couldn't quite make out from the distance he stood. When the shopkeeper nodded, she flashed an angelic smile and turned around.

"Hello young Sir, how do you do?" She breathed, each word sounding like heaven's warm melody. Ciel lifted his gaze up from her soft, fluffy lips to her doll-like eyes which were surprisingly the colour lilac. His mind travelled to space and back, and when he arrived back in the same old, dull London, he awoke from his dreamy faze. Sebastian just stood there, still - like a tree without leaves - dead silent.
"Kristen?" Sebastian finally spoke.
"Sebastian?" The girl broke out into tears of what seemed to be happiness, and she opened her arms out wide. What happened next shocked Ciel more than what is should have. Sebastian ran into them. Literally.
"I've missed you." The girl, Kristen, sniffed as she pet his head.
"I missed you too." Sebastian replied, but it came out muffled as his head was buried in her long, pure white hair.
"Sebastian!" A stern voice spoke and he broke away from the embrace he shared with the girl.
"Yes, my lord?" Sebastian gave a fake smile.
"Who is this?" He spat out, but was confused when the girl smiled at him and answered for herself.
"Hello, I am Kristen Michaelis. Who might you be?" She smiled politely, but Ciel could see it was fake - like Sister, like Brother...
"Michaelis!" He shouted, completely taken aback, his eyebrows raised higher than his future.
"Yes, My Lord, this is my twin sister." Sebastian smirked. Ciel was confused, they looked nothing alike. Kristen had silver hair that went just past her shoulders, while her bangs covered her left eye. Her eyes were a light purple, but when Sebastian walked in, he could see her eyes flashed a fuchsia - a 'demon...'
"Kristen, this is my young Lord, Ciel Phantomhive. Earl of the Phantomhive Estate and owner of the Funtom Company." Sebastian introduced his master.
"It's a pleasure to meet you." Kristen giggled slightly as she curtsied and held a hand out. It was then that Ciel noticed she was wearing gloves and that all her smiles were fake. 'Does she have a Faustian mark too?'
"Would you like to work for me?" Ciel questioned, getting straight to the point as he did a small bow and shook the females hand. Ciel couldn't help but let a tiny blush creep onto his cheeks. She was gorgeous!
"Work for you as what?" She questioned. But she would probably say yes if she could stay with her little brother.
"As a maid, you will work alongside Sebastian, protecting my manor and I, and assisting me on cases as I am the Queens Guard Dog." Ciel told her.
"Okay, I assume you know that I am demon. A crow demon, same as my little brother." She gave a childish grin and ruffled Sebastian's hair. She was roughly the same height as him.
"Only by a few minutes." He grumbled as he gave her a light nudge, a real smile on his face.
"Yes, I do know that you are a demon, you will work as a maid for me." Ciel spoke, annoyed at their playfulness .
"No, I will not be a maid. Wearing a dress is terrifying. I will be a butler." She insisted.
"A female butler?" Ciel muttered, even so, that would still mean he had the beauty.
"Okay, you will become a Phantomhive butler, along with your brother, Sebastian." Ciel agreed.
"Well, shall we go then?" Ciel questioned, trying to see if Kristen will address him correctly.
"Yes, my lord." His two butlers replied. Ciel nodded and left while Sebastian and Kristen followed him.

"Sebastian?" Ciel spoke. They were back at the mansion and Ciel was in his study.
"Yes, young lord?"
"If you are both siblings, does that mean she is bound to me because you made a contract with me?" Ciel asked.
"Maybe, but I am not entirely sure, maybe you should summon her." Sebastian suggested.
"Okay, Kristen, I order you to bring me some tea and biscuits." Ciel ordered. And in very little time, said person appeared with tea and biscuits. She gave a light knock on the door and entered when she heard a faint 'come in.'
"You asked for these, young lord?" Kristen spoke softly, gesturing to the tray she held in her right hand.
"Yes. Now Kristen, I have a question. You must answer truthfully." Ordered Ciel. Kristen nodded.
"Okay, because Sebastian made a contract with me, does that mean you are also?" Ciel asked.
"Yes." She replied and pulled of her gloves show a mark tattooed on it, very similar to the one on Sebastian's hand and his eye.
"I am bound to you for as long as Sebastian is." She gave a fake smile and poured his tea. When she finished and stepped away, she had a look at the time from her pocket watch.
"Oh, well I must get dinner prepared. From what I've heard we have a guest today." She smiled and swatted away some imaginary dust on her butlers Uniform, it's was still in the form of a dress but it wasn't a maids dress, and walked out of his study...