~Chapter 6~

Elizabeth bursted into Ciel's study.

"Oh, Ciel, I have missed you." She squealed as she gave him a bone crushing hug. He sent Kristen a pleading glance.
"Good afternoon, M'lady, may I ask for you name?" Kristen spoke calmly with a small, fake smile on her face. Elizabeth pulled away, allowing Ciel to breath again, and turned to the new voice. She was shocked to find a female in a butlers uniform.
"Yes, I am Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Middford," The bouncy, Emerald eyes female smiled. "But please, call me Lizzy. Who might you be?"
"I am Kristen Michaelis, butler to the Phantomhive manor. It's an honour to meet you Lady Elizabeth." Smiled the silver female as she gave a bow.
"Ciel, why is a female wearing a butlers uniform?" Elizabeth questioned her betrothed rather rudely.
"Elizabeth, she is a great asset to this manor, and she has showed me she can not work properly in a dress, so I have allowed her to wear a butlers uniform." Ciel sighed at his fiancé's rude behaviour.
"Well, she needs to be in a dress for the ball tomorrow night!" Elizabeth squealed, excited that she will be able to dress a new female up.
"Wait!? What ball!?" Ciel panicked. If Elizabeth had decorated his mansion pink again, he might just snap.
"Yes, last time I was here, you promised we could have a ball." She frowned, tears welling up in her eyes.
"Okay, fine." Sighed Ciel. Kristen was to busy dreading the fact the crazy blonde might get her into a dress she couldn't pay attention to the Alois that was poking her.
"Kristen!" Alois shouted in your ear.
"Yes, You Highness?" She questioned as she smiled down at the Earl. She did find him rather, interesting, maybe even what humans called 'cute'.
"I told you, call me Alois," he sighed "anyway, can you help me pick out an outfit for tomorrow, pleaseee!? Oh, and you could stop the night, too!" 
"Of course." She smiled as she turned to her young Lord, in which was having a conversation with Elizabeth.
"Excuse me, Mi'lord, may I-" Kristen started, but got cut of by Alois.
"Can she come pick out an outfit for me, and stop the night!?" Alois questioned excitedly, like a child waiting for candy. Kristen smiled a small, real smile, but it disappeared as soon as the emotionless butler looked in her direction. Ciel, too busy trying to calm down his betrothed, just waved his hand and said sure.
"Great, let's go Kristen!" Alois jumped up and dragged you away.
"Are you clothes still at your manor, Your Hig-," she was cut off by a glare "Alois?"
"Yes, but I would like to walk, we have a while." He smiled up at his new favourite person.
"Very well, Alois." She smiled as they began their journey. She started to wonder why Claude was nowhere to be seen,
"So, Kristen, how do you know Ciel." Alois questioned after an hour of comfortable silence.
"Well, I was in a shop one day and I suppose he just, found me. He offered me a job and here i am." She smiled. Alois was slightly panting. Regretting what he said about not getting a carriage.
"Your H- Alois, how are you holding up, you seem out of breath." Kristen smirked.
"I'm fine, Kris-Chan." He panted.
"Are you sure my do you wish for me to carry you?" She asked. Alois just nodded and held his arms up like a child.
"Very well." She smiled as she picked up Alois bridal style, seeing as he was 17, but still rather small and light.
"Kristen?" Alois muttered, it being muffled because his head was buried into her chest.
"Yes?" She replied.
"Never leave me, please?" Alois sniffled.
'Uhh, what do I do!? I have a crying child/man in my arms!'
"I will not leave you, Alois. Though my jobs is at the Phantomhive manor, I can always visit in my free time." She smiled. How can a grown, almost man, boy be crying over something so silly.

After another hour of walking, they had finally arrived. It was slightly dark so she walked up to the manor, a sleeping Alois in her arms, and opened the minor doors. When she did, she was greeted by a group of triplets.
"Hello, do you happen to know where your masters room is, he seems to have fallen asleep on the way here?" She smile politely at the triplets. She could easily tell they were demons. They whispered amongst themselves then pointed up a stair case.
"Thank you." Kristen spoke softly, as not to startle the sleeping boy in her arms, and made her way up the steps into a corridor. As she walked for a while, she came across a room that held Alois' sent.
'Must be here' she thought as she quietly opened the door. The small action made Alois stir.
"Kristen?" He questioned.
"It's me, we are at you manor now. Would you like me to change you and then put you to bed?" She smiled warmly down at him. The boy was growing on her, maybe females still had human emotions?
"Yes please, Kristen." He sleepily answered.
"Please, you do not have to constantly call me Kristen, you can call me what you please, as I am allowed to call you Alois." She smiled as she set him down on the end of his bed, smoothing out her uniform and walking to a closet to collect his night-wear.
"Hmmm... Silver, because you hair is silver." He smiled sleepily.
"Very well, Alois." She smiled down at the man-child.

After Kristen had dressed him, she proceeded to tuck him in.
"Is there anything you desire before you retire (A/N that rhymed xD)?"
"No thank you, silver." He snuggled into his pillow before jolting up.
"Actually, there is." He smirked as he looked at Kristen.
"What will that be?" She questioned.
"Can you cuddle me, until I fall asleep?" He asked innocently.
"If you wish." She slipped of her shoes and her tail coat, leaving them neatly on a chair in the corner of the room, leaving her in a white dress shirt and waist coat. She walked over to Alois' bed and lay down. Alois immediately curled into her. His head lying on her shoulder while he clutched Onto the front of her shirt. Kristen awkwardly wrapped her am around his back and petted his head.

Soon enough, Alois had fallen asleep and Kristen had slipped his hands from her shirt. She made her way over to the corner and slipped her shoes and tail coat back on, buttoning it back up as she exited his room to explore the manor and, hopefully, become acquainted with the other servants.

As she walked down the halls, she passed the triplets. She smiled and gave a small wave.
"Hello."
The triplets whispered between themselves before each of them Answered.
"Hello." The ones who's hair swept to the right greeted.
"Hi." The ones who's hair swept to the left replied
The third triplet (who had hair that went straight into his face) just waved.
"What are your names?" Kristen tried.
"I am Canterbury." (A/N I think, please correct me if I'm wrong). The one with his hair swept to the left replied.
"I'm Thompson." The one with the hair that fell into his face greeted.
"I'm Timber." The triplet with hair swept to the left replied.
As they introduced themselves. She took the time to check their appearance. They had short, plum hair, And they dressed in white, long-sleeved shirts, brown vests, and black trousers with grey ribbons tied around their necks.
"Well, I am Kristen, but you may call me Kris, if you wish." She smiled. Each of the triplets faces heated up and they began whispering to each other.
"Is there anybody else here I should know of?" She questioned. But it was answered when she heard a voice behind her.

"Who the hell are you?"

(A/N) Hello my dear readers. To be honest, I am surprised that anybody has even read this story, let alone favourited it. I must say I am rather happy. Please do comment your thought on this story. Criticism is helpful.
            See you soon ~
                                       -Kristen-