~Chapter 3~

Ciel awoke to the sound of his curtains being drawn.

"Good morning, my Lord. It is time for you to awaken." Spoke a very feminine voice.
"Kristen?" He spoke groggily.
"Yes, my lord, I have bought you breakfast and then Sebastian shall come and dress you for the day." She spoke with a fake smile.
"Okay." He sighed as he sat up.
"Today we have waffles with a small pot of honey, accompanied by either a scone, mixed fruit or French toast? Which would you desire?" She questioned softly.
"The scone." He spoke coldly. She nodded and spoke again.
"There is also earl grey tea the way you like it."
"Okay, you may leave now. Go and clean the library or something." He spoke .
"Yes, my Lord." She bowed and exited to clean the mansion for their guest.

~Time Skip bought to you by one Hell of a butler~

Kristen and Sebastian had walked in on Bardroy using his silly flame thrower again on the beef in which we needed for tonight.
"Bardroy." Kristen spoke steadily, her voice eerily calm.
"Y-yes, miss K-Kristen?" I shook in fear.
"May I ask why you used a flame thrower." She smiled a sickly, closed eye, fake smile, while tilting her head to the side.
"W-well, I thought it w-would b-be quicker if I-I used it." He answered.
Before Kristen could explode on him, Sebastian cut in.
"I have an idea, seeing as Finnian has partially destroyed the garden, we must act quickly. Everybody, do as I say." It was only when he said that Kristen realise the other servants, Tanaka, Finnian and Mey-Rin, had entered. Everybody nodded and then they got to work.

~Another Fabulous Time Skip~

They had a few minutes to spare before the guest got here. He was supposedly the owner of one of the Funtom companies in France. A fancy looking carriage pulled up, causing all three servants (Bardroy, Finny and Mey-Rin) and all three butlers (Sebastian, Tanaka and Kristen) to stand straight with smiles on there faces. And their guest got out of his carriage he gasped in delight.
"This garden is wonderful. Oh, it is simply marvellous!" He spoke happily.
"Good evening Sir Chlaus." Kristen greeted. As his attention turned to her, he gasped.
"A female butler, how wonderful." He smiled.
"Thank you, Sir, would you like to follow us to the young lords study, he must be waiting." Kristen gave him a fake smile and gave a hand gesture for him to follow. As they walked through the mansion, Sir Chlaus asked Kristen a few questions.
"So, Lady Kristen, why are you dressed as a butler?" He questioned, rather rudely. But she answers none the less.
"Please, Sir Chlaus, I do not deserve the title of a lady, I am merely a butler to my young Lord, please do call me Kristen. And I have never really liked dresses too much. But the young Lord persuaded me to wear a butlers jacket and such with a skirt instead of trousers."
"Well, it is very unique." Sir Chlaus eyed her with lust in his eyes.
"Oh, it appears we have arrived." She smiled a fake smiled and knocked on the door.
"Enter." Came her young lords monotone voice. Kristen opened the door and allowed their guest to enter.
"Good evening, Master, I have brought our guest, Sir Chlaus." She smiled at him.
"Good evening, Earl Phantomhive." Sir Chlaus greeted.
"Good evening, Sir Chlaus. Would you like to play a game while we discuss the matters in which you came here for?" Ciel asked their guest.
"Of course." Sir Chlaus replied as they made there way over to the small table with two large chairs by it.
"Kristen, please collect the new board game in which we bought, and send Sebastian in, you may do as you please for a while." Ciel spoke with a smirk. She nodded at him and gave him a smirk of her own before exiting and fetching Sebastian.

~ Time Skip Bought To You By Alois' BOOTAY shorts ^-^ ~

Sebastian had just done his speech on the food for tonight. Kristen's young Lord and their guest had made their way to the garden for dinner. While Sebastian was off collecting the dessert. Sir Chlaus was too busy devouring his food, he didn't notice Mey-Rin was spilling wine on the pristine white table cloth.
In a flash, Kristine had swiftly pulled at the table cloth, removing it from the table without disturbing any of the plates or food on it. After Sir Chlaus had devoured his food. He asked where the table cloth had gone.
"I do apologise, but there was a speck of dirt on it, so I had my butler remove it." He flashed a fake smile while gesturing to Kristen, who had neatly folded the table clothe and rested it on her shoulder.
"Wow, your butler is simply divine! I have never seen a female butler." Sir Chlaus gaped.
"If I couldn't do these things, what sort of butler would I be?" Kristen gave a fake smile.
"Not a very good one." Ciel replied boredly. "Kristen, you may retire for the night."
"Thank you, my Lord." She gave a fake smiled and walked away. She headed to the library to read. She was so engrossed in the book 'Alice in Wonderland' she was not paying attention to the screams of the cheating man in which tried to trick her young Lord.

[Authors Note]

I apologise for this being such a small chapter, I just can't seem to remember what happens in this specific episode. I do hope that you can forgive me - anyway, have a good day! ^-^

-Kristen