~Chapter 9~

The ball had been and gone. Alois had left, along with his butler, Claude. Elizabeth stayed attached to Ciel most of the ball, and only left when she complimented some other lady's dresses.

~At the Phantomhive Manor~

"Good morning, My Lord." Kristen awoke Ciel at 7:30 sharp by drawing his curtains and pouring his tea. Ciel groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"What did I tell you, call me Ciel." He grumbled as Kristen passed him his tea.
"Rosewill?" He questioned her. He had truly missed the morning breakfasts in which Kristen made.
"Yes, Ciel." She gave a small fake smile as she placed his tray of food on his nightstand.
"What is my schedule today?" He questioned.
"Well, you have a meeting with Lady (l/n) about joining your companies at 10:30am. And you also have a meeting with the yard regarding the case at 2:00pm." Kristen informed her master.
"I haven't heard of the (l/n) company. Kristen, I order you to find out as much information about Lady (l/n) as you can before she arrives." Ciel ordered Kristen.
Kristen bowed.
"Yes, Ciel." She smirked and left, fetching Sebastian to dress Ciel and to complete her task.

~1 Hour Later~

Kristen knocked her tune on Ciel's study door. She heard a faint 'come in' and entered, closing the door behind her.
"What have you found out?" Ciel got straight to the point. The silver haired female cleared her throat and began listing of what she found.
"Lady (f/n) (l/n). She is the heir of the (l/n) company. She is (Your/Age). She has had her whole life handed to her on a silver plate. Her parents are away on business in America, meaning she lives alone with her 5 servants for the time being, and they are all rather useless. She lost her aunt and uncle at a young age. Her aunt was murdered by someone in which nobody knows, but the yard have suspected it to be the young countess. And the Uncle survived, but has been in a Coma ever since the incident." Kristen spoke.
"Hmm... Very well." Ciel spoke. "About the case, what do you suspect the motive for them?" Ciel questioned his butler. Kristen recited the exact words she told Alois.
"Well," she started "All of the victims were either pretty, or handsome, which could indicate that the suspect was jealous. And from what I can tell, might've recently gone through what some people would call a 'break-up.' This could indicate the suspect is trying to break the hearts of others, seeing as all the victims were married or in a relationship."
"Hmm... That is a good observation." Ciel praised. Although Kristen knew he was trying to be kind, it sounded like he was praising a dog.
"Thank you, Ciel." She spoke as she gave of a sigh.
"Well, it is 10:15 now, go and get ready to greet our guests and get Sebastian to make some lunch for us." Ciel ordered his favourite butler.
"Yes, Ciel." She bowed and left his study.

She found Sebastian a few minutes later lecturing the other servants.
"Kon'nichiwa." I smiled. Mey-Rin, Baldroy and Finny looked at me like I had grown 6 heads, while Tanaka gave off one of his 'Ho Ho Ho's'.
"Oh, it means hello, in Japanese." Kristen informed the frazzled servants.
"Ohhh." They all spoke in understanding.
"Miss Kristen?" Finnian spoke.
"Yes, Finnian."
"Well, do you thi-" he was cut of by a knock on the door.
"Everybody, in your places." Sebastian commanded as all the Servants scurried to line up and Kristen made her way the the Manor doors. She put on a fake smile and opened the door. She saw a small, (y/a) year old girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. She was wearing a big, poofy pink and red dress.
'Spoilt Brat.' Kristen thought.
(A/N I do apologise that I'm portraying you so horribly, but I need some more action.)
She also had a maid behind her with chocolate brown eyes and was in a maids uniform. Thankfully, not a demon, or Angel, or any supernatural being.
"Hello!" The girl grinned and entered the manor.
"Hello, I presume you are Lady (l/n)?" Questioned Kristen.
"Yes, I am, but you can call me (f/n)." (F/N) smiled, but it soon faded when she saw what you were wearing.
"Oh My Gosh! What you are wearing is totally not cute!" She frowned. Before Kristen could say something she'd regret, Sebastian stepped up.
"Lady (l/n). Welcome to the Phantomhive manor. I am Sebastian And this is Kristen. We are the head butlers. Might I suggest I escort you to the young lords study?"
"Oh. Yes please." (F/N) beamed. "This is my maid, Lily."
"Well, follow me, My Lady." Sebastian faked a smile and escorted the young child to his  Lords study. Kristen would have to thank him later.

-Time skip bought to you by a terrible author-

Ciel, Sebastian and Kristen were now surveying the scene of another crime scene. During the meeting with the yard there was a call about another murder happening.
While Ciel spoke to Allberline (A/N that is his name right?) and Sebastian stood faithfully behind him, Kristen was looking for clues as to who the murderer was. Something she saw that was different about this crime scene is that the blood had been made to us the hair look... Red? Like somebody dyed it.
"Kristen, we're leaving!" Ciel called from where he was near the carriage. The butler said nothing and walked towards the carriage. She lifted herself onto the front of the carriage next to her brother.

(A/N Are you ready for some extreme brother/sister fluff?)

"Hey, Seb." Kristen smiled at her brother.
"Hey, Kris." He smiled. He liked being around Kristen, being a demon means the only time you get 'emotions' is with siblings, or your mate.
"So, how ya doing." She smiled a big grin at her brother. Sebastian could remember the times back in hell when she'd make everyone smile, but after the incident she was never the same. But he was happy she got back to her old self, childish and caring.
"I'm okay, how are you and the Young Lord." Sebastian teased her, already knowing about the kiss herself and Ciel shared.
"W-what?" She stammered, making Sebastian chuckle.
"Oh, nothing." He smirked so he poked her. Sebastian was never, EVER soft or playful with anybody, but his sister was an exception. As long as nobody was around then he would go back to being childish like he was centuries ago.
"Well, Sebastian, do you have any 'secret lovers?" Kristen smirked. "Or maybe an admirer?"
One person instantly came to mind.
'Grell.' Sebastian thought bitterly.
"Well, I have an 'admirer' but he is nothing but a waste of time." Sebastian sighed as he thought about the red headed shinigami and how frustrating he was.
"Ooh, who, can I meet the girl?" Kristen giggled as her brother rolled her eyes. They were like children again.
"Well, first of all, he's male."
"Oh, wow..." Kristen trailed of, then started giggling. "Heh, Sebastian, are you... Gay??
"What, no! I don't even know how you could suggest something like that." The black clad butler grimaced with a small, embarrassed blush on his face.
"So, what does he look like?" Kristen spoke excitedly.
"Well, he is always in red, saying it is 'the colour of passion.' It is rather vulgar how much he loves it." Sebastian started.
"Wait... Grell Sutcliff?" Kristen questioned, which shocked Sebastian.
"Yes, how do you know him?" Sebastian panicked.
"Oh, well, something happened at Home with 'him' so I left. Grell found me and took me in for a while. The other reapers got used to me and so I stayed with Grell until something happened. I haven't seen him for a few years." She frowned, missing her red headed friend. Even though demons and reapers weren't to get along, they were bestfriends, and so was Ronald. She as pretty sure William at least cared for her in some way, maybe classed her as a companion.
"Kristen," Sebastian turned serious "what did he do?"
"What he did last time, but worse, I couldn't stay there, Seb. I had to leave!" She frowned, tears stinging her eyes. She couldn't believe she was showing so much weakness. She was a demon for god sake.
"Come here." Sebastian let go of one of the horse reins and wrapping it around his sisters shoulder. She was slouched a bit so it didn't make it awkward as she was slightly taller than him.
"I'll never let him hurt you again, Kris, I promise." Sebastian sighed and kissed her on her forehead as she nodded.
"I missed you, Seb. I'm so happy I found you again." She sighed as she buried her head into his chest.
"Me too, Kris, me too."

-Time skip-

The trio had arrived back at the manor and as Sebastian was about to open the manor doors when a loud shout came from the shadows.
"Bassy!" They voice shouted. Kristen's eyes widened when she say the reapers hair.
"Grell!" Kristen spoke excitedly.
"Krissy!" The shinigami exclaimed.

(A/N) Hello there. How did you like the Brother/Sister fluff.

Sebastian: I was so out of character, it was disgraceful.

Amelia(me): I'm sorry, BASSY, but I need you to be more soft around your sister!

Sebastian: Please do refrain from calling me such a vile name, Lady Amelia.

Grell: But Bassy, do you not like my name.

Sebastian: *Face palms*

Ciel: it was, rather amusing I must say.

Amelia: Thank you, Ciel. Now, Kristen, remember what we practised.

Kristen: Yes Ma'am. *Clears throat* Amelia does not own Black Butler. The rightful owner is Yan- *Pluto attacks her*

Amelia: Well, I suppose that is good enough. Goodbye, and see you in the next chapter.