~Chapter 7~

Kristen spun round to see a maid with long, silky lilac hair that was in a braid, and was in a maids uniform.

"Who the fuck are you?" She retorted to the maid, getting defensive.
"I am Hannah, the Trancy maid. Now, who are you?" She practically growled. The triplets took note of this and stood in front of Kristen protectively. She didn't know why though, She was a demon and could easily take her on. Hannah was a weak demon.
"I am Kristen Michaelis, friend to Alois." Kristen sneered. One of the triplets, Canterbury, placed a hand on her shoulder, as to calm her down. Hannah must've noticed her in a butlers uniform, thinking she was a mere servant.
"How DARE you call His Highness by his first name!" She accused Kristen as she started to charge at her. As Hannah was about to push her against the wall, She swiftly dodged and growled, until She heard a voice.
"S-Silver?" The voice cracked.
"Alois?" Kristen questioned as She walked up to him and knelt down in front of him. She saw tears streaming down his face.
"I h-had a n-n-nightmare." He hiccuped as he wrapped his arms around her neck. She was shocked at first. But wound her arms around him and picked him up. She turned to see the triplets and Hannah with shocked looks on their faces. Kristen smirked at Hannah, instantly picking up on her jealousy. Just to rub it in, She gave him a small peck on the cheek.
"C'mon Alois, let's get you back to bed." Suggested Kristen as She began walking to his room.
"Wait, can we go to my study? I'm guessing your helping on the case, so I could use some help?" He sniffled and She gave him a small, real smile.
'What is this kid doing to me?' She sighed internally.
"Of course, Alois." She replied as she changed her route to Alois' study. Kristen was still curious as to where Claude was, but decided to leave it alone for the time being. As she opened the door to Alois' study, she walked and sat Alois down in his chair and stood behind him.
"Please, take a seat Silver." The small boy smiled. She hesitantly nodded before sitting in the seat on the opposite side of the desk.
"Can you read me the reports please?" He gave Kristen a grin. She sighed, but nodded none the less and picked up a report.
"So, it says here that the victims were of both genders, the females in which were found had been brutally murdered. Their faces had multiple cuts and scratches on them, their stomachs had been sliced open and their intestines and such had been discarded not too far from the crime scene. For the males, they were also brutally murdered. They were found with almost unrecognisable faces, there stomachs and intestines were also discarded, and they had been castrated." She read, cringing at the last part. "Also, one thing that had in common, was their hearts were found next to them, sliced into large chunks and they were all happily married."
"Silver?" He looked at her with curiosity.
"Yes Alois?" She smiled.
"What does castrated mean?"
"Well, castrated means... Y'know what, I think you should ask Hannah this, why don't I go and fetch her, and make some tea?" She smirked mischievously.
"Oh, that would be lovely! Could I have some Earl Grey, or some of that Rosewill tea please?" He grinned.
"Of course, I will be back shortly." She smiled, stood, bowed and left the room. As she was walking through the halls, she came across the triplets.
"Hey Thomas, Canterbury, Timber. Do you know where Hannah is?" She smiled at the plum-haired triplets. They whispered amongst each other before turning to her.
"Yes, she is in the kitchen." Timber spoke, his brothers nodding in agreement.
"Thanks guys!" Kristen smiled, giving them a wink and walking away.

~A few hours before in the Phantomhive Manor~

"Sebastian!" Called Ciel as his demon butler entered the room.
"Yes, my Lord?"
"Where is Kristen, I want some of her Rosewill tea." He questioned.
"She appears to be at the Trancy manor, Young Master." Sebastian informed the bluenette.
"Why on EARTH is she there!" He fumed.
"Well, you did give her permission, my Lord." Sebastian smirked. He could just feel the jealousy radiating of his meal.
"When did I- DAMN IT! I did!" He growled. Sebastian decided against pointing him out for cursing.
"Well, Sebastian, make me some Earl Grey." Sighed Ciel as he leaned back on his study desk.
'If Elizabeth hadn't been distracting him, he could've prevented this.' He thought as Sebastian left to collect his tea.
'I just hope that Trancy brat doesn't get too comfortable with her.'

~Back at the Trancy Manor~

Kristen entered the kitchen and spotted Hannah.
"Hey Hannah, Alois wants to see you in the study." She told the lilac haired demon in monotone as she started making the Rosewill tea. Hannah huffed, but Kristen saw a hint of fear in her eyes.
"Huh, strange.' She thought, but didn't question it as Hannah left to go to her Highness' study.

As Hannah walked down the hall. She couldn't help but think about how much she despised that demon. Why is it that she can call His Highness by his first name, why is he so kind to her.
'Does he, love her?' Thought Hannah, but her thoughts were cut short as she came to the door she was looking for. She knocked on the door and heard a 'come in.'
"You wanted to see me, your highness?" She bowed.
"Yes, well, what does castrate mean?" He questioned his maid, getting straight to the point. Hannah was taken aback.
'That sneaky demon.' Hannah fumed internally.
"Well, Your highness, Castrated means when a man has his testicles removed." Spoke the maid.
"EWWWW!" Alois cringed as Kristen walked through the door.
"I bought tea." She smiled.
"Silver!!" Alois smiled, instantly cheery again.
"Hello, Alois." She smiled as she poured him some tea. She walked to the curtains and looked outside, she noticed it was still dark. Alois must've awoken from the nightmare around 2:30, seeing as it had been around an hour or so. He had around 5 hours until he was supposed to be up.
"Hannah, leave us now." Commanded Alois.
"Yes, your highness." She replied as she left without another word, silently fuming inside.
"I will, get rid of that, butler." She spat out.

Back in the study, Kristen smirked as she heard Hannah's words.
"So, Kristen, what do you think about the case?" Questioned Alois as he sipped on his tea.
"Well," she started "All of the victims were either pretty, or handsome, which could indicate that the suspect was jealous. And from what I can tell, might've recently gone through what some people would call a 'break-up.' This could indicate the suspect is trying to break the hearts of others, seeing as all the victims were married."
"Those are some good observations, Kristen." Smiled Alois as he scratched an itch that was on his arm, the fabric of is nightmare making a small ruffling noise. He then let off a large yawn.
"I think you should retire again, Alois." Smiled Kristen.
"That might be a- a good idea." Alois rubbed his eyes sleepily as he yawned  through his sentence. He stood up and began early walking to his room. When he entered, he turned to Kristen, who followed behind him.
"Kristen, before I sleep, can I do something?" He hesitantly questioned.
"Of course." She smiled. She noticed that when she was around Alois, her smiles were a lot less... Fake.
"Okay." He smiled and walked up to the female butler.
"Kneel." He commanded with a goofy grin on his face. Kristen sighed, and shook her head in a playful manor, but kneeled nine the less. Once she did that, Alois wrapped his arms around her neck and gave her a hug.
"Thank you, Kristen." He sighed. He pulled away, and then smashed his lips against hers.
Kristen was surprised at first, but kissed back none the less. His lips were soft, and warm, and they tasted like tea.
Alois pulled away and Kristen smirked as she stood and tucked Alois in.
"Goodnight, Alois." She smiled down at him as his eyes slowly closed. As she was about to leave, she heard a faint, 'goodnight silver.'

(A/N) Hellooo. A bit of fluff with Alois and the reader. So, what do you think, should a change Alois and Ciel to be their actual ages? Anyway, I hope you enjoy!
        Goodbye my dears~
                                            -Kristen