~Chapter 5~

After that little 'moment' Kristen had with Ciel, he commanded Sebastian to get him ready for bed, claiming he would just have a large breakfast to make up for the missed dinner. Kristen smirked at how that one little comment caused her young Lord to fluster up even more than he already was.

In the morning, Kristen made him a bigger breakfast in which her Lord would usually have. As she made her way to his room, she couldn't help but feel, intrigued, for what could happen today. As she knocked on the door. She got no answer so she walked in and saw her young Lord curled into a ball, a few tears streaming down his face as his breaths came out laboured.
Kristen drew the curtains and then proceeded to wake up her master.
"Master, it's okay young Lord, it's all a dream." She tried to soothe him, but she found it rather hard, because of course, she was a demon.
"Gahh." Ciel awoke with a small scream, letting free a few small whimpers as he looked into his favourite butlers eyes.
"Good morning, my Lord." Kristen spoke as she started pouring his tea.
"Today you have a plate which consists of waffles, pancakes and pastries, with a side of fresh fruits, maple syrup, honey and two buttered scones. We also have some Rosewill tea, a tea that comes from the outskirts of Australia." Kristen spoke with a smile.
Ciel always liked it when Kristen made his breakfast. They were usually rather similar, but he liked the simplicity of it, along with the fact it was always sweet. As he smelt the tea, he could smell it's sweet aroma. He tasted it, and he immediately liked it.
"I assume that you like the tea in which I have chosen for you today, my Lord?" Kristen smirked. Ciel just gave a slight nod in reply.
"What is my schedule for today?" Ciel asked Kristen, his voice monotone as usual.
"Today, you will have violin lessons, at 10 O'clock other than that, you seem to be free. You also have a letter. Would you like to read it now, or in your study after Sebastian has dressed you for the day?" She asked politely.
"In my study, now leave me." Ciel commanded. Kristen just nodded, gave a small bow, and left.
She patiently waited for her master in his study, the letter neatly placed in one of her inside pockets ready for Ciel.
'Well... Speak of the devil.' Kristen thought as he entered with Sebastian standing behind him.
"The letter, Kristen." Ciel demanded.
"Of course." She replied and handed it to he master. As he began sitting down, Kristen took the short amount of time to give her brother a hug.
"Morning Seb." She smiled. Sebastian didn't mind it when Kristen called him nicknames. He loved her, anyway, they were siblings.
"Morning Kris." He replied and hugged her back. A cough broke them apart.
"It seems as though Alois and his butler will be coming over to work on a case. Sebastian, prepare the guest rooms, Kristen, you prepare dinner and get the other servants to do their jobs correctly." Ciel ordered his butlers. They both bowed and gave of a 'Yes, My Lord' as they left to complete their tasks.
Ciel sighed in frustration.
'How on earth will I keep Kristen away from Alois. She is to help me on cases and this one I would defiantly need her for.'
He decided to take his mind of this by doing some paperwork, he still had 20 minutes until his violin lesson.

Meanwhile, at the Trancy manor, Alois Trancy was jumping with joy, while his butler, Claude Faustus, stood with his usual emotionless mask. Alois Trancy was the Queens spider, while his DEMON butler was a spider demon.
"Claude, prepare a carriage, I can't wait to see my darling Ciel again!" He squealed like a school girl.
"Yes, You Highness." Claude sighed and went to complete his task.
"I simply can not wait to see my Ciel again! I have missed him to great extents." Alois giggled, then turned dark again.
"Hannah!" He shouted. Said maid rushed into the room.
"Yes, Your Highness." She bowed, he lilac hair slightly covering her bandaged eye. Alois smirked.
"Come here." He ordered. Hannah obeyed and walked next to him. Then, a sharp slap sounded through out the room.
"Bring me some biscuits." He ordered the demon.
"Oh, and tell the triplets to start growing white roses in the garden."
"Yes, your highness." She mumbled, and walked away to complete her tasks.

~Time Skip bought to you by Betty the tiger~

Claude opened up the carriage door and Alois cheerfully exited, excited to see his Ciel again. As he walked to the door of the manor, he gave 3 loud knocks. She the door opened, he was shocked to find a female open the door in a butlers uniform.
"Hello, I presume you are Alois Trancy?" The girl asked politely. Alois almost started drooling. She was a sight for sore eyes.
"O-oh, yes. Who might you be?" He asked back.
"I am Kristen Michaelis, faithful butler to the Phantomhive manor." Kristen smiled at Alois. Then she noticed Claude and scowled, but it went unnoticed by the excited Earl.
"Oh, yes, this is my butler, Claude Faustus." Spoke Alois in a tone that Kristen found rather adorable. Kristen gave of a small fake smile, in which Alois believed was real.
"Well, would you like to follow me to the young lords study, he must be getting rather impatient." Kristen spoke as she gestured for the guests to follow her, on the way, Alois tried to make small talk.
"So, Kristen, what are your interest?" Alois asked.
"Well, I do enjoy a bit of reading, and maybe a game once in a while." She smiled. She did have a bit of childishness left inside her. "How about you, Your Highness?"
Alois was surprised that she named him correctly, but it felt wrong.
"Please, call me Alois. And I enjoy chess and I adore playing games." He smiled.
"Very well, Alois. Oh~ we appear to have arrived." Kristen smiled, fake (what a surprise), and knocked a small tune so that Ciel knew it was her.
"Enter." Spoke Ciel in a bored voice. Kristen opened the door and saw Sebastian standing faithfully behind Ciel.
"Good afternoon, my Lord. I have bought our guests." She informed him.
"Very well, enter, Alois." Ciel sighed heavily. "Kristen, may you fetch us some tea?" Asked Ciel.
"Yes, my lord. Earl Grey?" She asked. But Ciel shook his head.
"I would like some of that tea from this morning."
"The Rosewill?" She confirmed, to which Ciel gave a firm nod.
"Very well, I shall be back shortly with tea and a few biscuits." She bowed and left.
"Oh Ciel, how I've missed you!" Alois squealed in delight as he hugged the bluenette, rubbing his cheek against the annoyed Earls.
"Release me, Alois. We have a case to discuss." Ciel pushed Alois away from him. At that moment, Kristen walked in, followed by Finnian, for some strange reason.
"I have bought refreshments. And Sebastian, Finnian seems to need you for something." She informed.
"Very well. My Lord, may I leave you in my sisters care?" Sebastian questioned, to which Ciel nodded.
"Sister?" Alois questioned.
"Yes, Sebastian is my little brother. By like, a few minutes." She smirked as Sebastian left.
"Anyway, let's get down to business, shall we?" Ciel questioned, well, more like demanded.
"Yes, but may I say your butler is simply beautiful." Alois smirked, looking at Kristen  in a perverted way, and Kristen pretended she hadn't heard a thing. Ciel was silently fuming. This was his Kristen, and his Kristen only, the mere thought of Alois touching her gave him chills. Ciel came to the conclusion, he did like Kristen more than he should. Alois glared at Ciel while Ciel glared right back. As Kristen turned to look out the window, the two earls looked at each other and mouthed 'she's mine.' But just as that was done, there was a high pitched squeal.
"CCIIIIEEEELLLLL!!!"

Elizabeth!

(A/N) hello there ^-^ I know not many people read my story but oh well. I was wondering if you would desire me to add yourself in. So I would be adding a new character, but it would be you.
Please do comment you thought.
           ~See you later
                                   -Kristen