~Chapter 11~

Enjoy this drawing of an extremely sexy Jean before you read in with my story.

Now that your eyes have been blessed, you may continue! =^+^=

Lady (l/n) had visited already and Alois Trancy was on his way. Kristen was cleaning the manor while Sebastian began making a late lunch. As Kristen was cleaning Ciel's study while he was doing paperwork, Ciel asked her a surprising question.

"Kristen, why did you leave Hell?" He asked her, a child-like curiosity shining in his eyes. Kristen visibly stiffened, until she carried on with her Job of cleaning.
"That is something i do not wish to reminisce, or tell." She frowned.
"What is so bad that you can't tell me?" He questioned. Kristen's anger was starting to flare up.
"I do not wish to speak about it." She almost growled, but kept a level head, even though she knew this would come. Ciel probably only began being friendly with her to get information of hers and Sebastian's past.
"Kristen, tell me why you are here and why you left hell!" Ciel almost demanded and her anger snapped.
"Im sorry, my lord, but i DO NOT wish to speak of it! I am finished here so i will go and get ready to greet Alois." She loudly spoke as she bowed and left Ciel's study, a new found hate for the cold and useless little boy. Kristen did not want to be involved with someone that would only use her for information.

Meanwhile, back in Ciel's study, he was fuming.
'How dare she leave like that when i asked her a question!' He angrily thought as he paced the room. There was a knock on the door. Ciel calmed himself and sat back in his chair and spoke,
"Enter."
Sebastian entered the room with a tray of tea.
"Good afternoon, Young Lord. Earl Trancy and his butler, Claude, will be arriving soon." He spoke calmly, but as soon as he saw his young Lord's face, he had to suppress a smirk. He stood from his chair abrubtly.
"What ever is the matter, Master?" He questioned.
"Kristen! She won't tell me why she left hell!" He fumed, but when he saw Sebastian's face darken, he grew confused.
"My Lord, I do believe that she has a good reason not to tell you." Sebastian spoke, trying to get this over with so he could find his sister. He knew that what happened in Hell was a very sensitive topic.
"But why, I need to know!" Ciel fumed as he sat back down on his chair.
"My Lord, I do apologise for this. But please DO NOT ask my sister about why she left. It is a very sensitive topic for her which I can understand why she doesn't want to tell you why she left." Sebastian quickly spoke, waiting for Ciel to dismiss him.
"Whatever! Just leave!" He sighed as he lay his head on his arms, in which were crossed over his desk.

Sebastian hurriedly nodded and left the room calmly, but as soon as he was out the room. He was anything but calm. He began racing around the manor looking for Kristen. After a few minutes of looking, he heard a knock on the door. He made his way to the front of the manor, getting ready to open it, but was surprised that when he got there, he saw Kristen calmly opening the door.
"Silver!" Alois called excitedly as he hugged the silver-heads waist. Kristen responded by patting his head.
"Good afternoon, Alois, how are you." She spoke with a smile gracing her face.
"I am doing very well thank you." Alois pulled away from Kristen and smiled up at her.
"That is good, would you like me to escort you to the Young Lord's office?" Kristen spoke, but she couldn't keep the sadness out of her eyes as she spoke about Ciel. Alois noticed it, but didn't ask about it.
"Yes, please. Claude, follow." Spoke Alois as he began walking with Kristen by his side.

"What is the matter, Silver?" He questioned her as they began walking.
"I fear that Ciel is only using me for information about my past in hell." She sighed as Alois gasped.
"How dare he, surely that is something you wish to keep to yourself?" Alois more or less stated, rather than questioned.
"That is exactly how I feel. I do wish I would be able to escape his using and manipulative grasp, but I'd have no where else to go." Kristen sighed as they approached Ciel's office.
"Well, you, really, are not bound to Ciel because you didn't make the contract. So surely you can be free." Alois spoke, probably saying one of the most amazing things Kristen has ever heard. But to make sure she turned to Claude, because he would know this, and all he did was nod, saying that it was true.
"Wow, you're right, Alois, but I'd still have no where to go." She went to open her Young Lords study as they had arrived, until Alois grabbed her wrist.
"Come live with me. You can work for me instead of Ciel." He proposed, a child like joy in his eyes.
"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a burden." Kristen asked.
"Of Course you will not be a burden, will she Claude?" Alois turned to his Butler in which had been quiet as usual.
"Yes, your Highness. She would be of no Burden to us in any way." Claude spoke as he looked at Kristen and gave her a nod. She nodded back.
"Very well then, Alois, I think I might take you up on that offer." She smiled as she finally entered Ciel's office, allowing Alois and Claude to enter before closing it. She noticed Alois give a small glare to Ciel.
'Wow, does he really care for me that much?' Kristen chuckled internally.
"Kristen, bring us some tea." Ciel coldly ordered.
"Yes, My Lord. Rosewill?" She questioned.
"No, Earl Grey." Ciel didn't look and Kristen. He didn't want to see her.
"Very well, My Lord."
"Wait, Silver, can I have Rosewill, please." Alois politely asked, unlike Ciel.
"Of course, Alois. I will be back shortly." Kristen spoke. She sent him a wink and left to collect the tea. If she was going to live with Alois, she wanted to make Ciel feel as bad and as jealous as possible for trying to trick her into giving her information.

Back in Ciel's study, Alois was smiling widely.
"What's got you so happy?" Ciel spoke.
"Oh, it's just something Kristen and I discussed." Alois spoke. Then he glared at Ciel.
"I know what you did, and it was cruel. Did you know what happened in Hell to her was terrible." Alois almost growled. Of course he didn't know what happened in hell, but he knew her plan. It said it all in her wink in which she sent to him.
"She told you?" Ciel questioned, trying to keep the hurt out if his voice, but failing, making Alois smirk.
"Yes. And I do not think it was wise of you to use her for information. So we have come to an agreement. She will be living with me from now on. She wished to escape your manor. Now, I think we will be leaving now Claude. Go and fetch Kristen." Alois stood abruptly and turned to exit, but Kristen opened the door, making Alois bump into her, and making the tea on the tray she was holding fly everywhere. So she jumped into action. Grabbing the two cups and catching the tea in which had left the pot in them, quickly picking up the tray and catching everything else that had flew of the tray, leaving it in pristine condition once more. Not a spot of tea had touched the floor.
"I do apologise, Alois, but where might you be rushing of to." Kristen smiled as she walked into the office and placed the tray of tea down.
"Oh, we will be leaving now." He spoke, a small smile on his lips.
"But I have not packed my bags yet." Kristen's eyes widened at how soon they were leaving.
"I will have Claude do it." And with a flick of his hand, Claude was gone.
"Kristen, what makes you think you can leave me!? We have a contract." Ciel shouted as he abruptly stood, his hands slamming onto the desk.
"Actually, you have a contract with SEBASTIAN, not me. I did not agree to form a contract with you, it was Sebastian. And it turns out I do not wish to work with you anymore. I might come back, but who knows?" Kristen spoke as she spun on her heel and followed Alois out.

Kristen knew she wouldn't be gone for long, she just needed Ciel to realise his mistake.
"Hey, Alois, I'll meet you at the carriage, I must go and find my brother." She smiled as she ruffled his hair and rushed around the mansion to find her brother. Before she could find him, she found the three servants.
"Hello, Miss Kristen." Greeted Mey-Rin.
"Hello!" Finny smiled.
"'Ello." Baldroy nodded his head to her.
"Hello, Mey-Rin, Baldroy, Finny." Kristen gave the servants a smile. Oddly, she saw Mey-Rin blush, along with Finnian. She just shook it of and asked if they knew where her brother was.
"He's in the library, yes he is." Mey-Rin smiled. Kristen thanked them and rushed to the library where she found her brother dusting the shelves.
"Hey, Seb." Kristen smiled at her younger brother when he turned around.
"Hey, Kris." He smiled as he walked up to her and bought her into a hug.
"You know, why I'm going, don't you? And you know I'll be back, right?" She questioned as she wrapped her arms around his neck, nuzzling her face into the top of his head
"Yes, I do. And I wish that you return soon." He nuzzled his own face j to the crook of her neck making her giggle and Sebastian smirk as he pulled away.
"Goodbye, for now, sister." He smirked as she smirked back, sending him a wink and making her way to the front of the Manor to go and temporarily work for Alois Trancy.

Amelia: I am soo sorry for not updating this story for like, 3 weeks. I fell so bad!

Kristen: Do not fear, Miss Amelia. May I make a suggestion?

Amelia: Yes, you may.

Kristen: Thank you, Mistress. How about you hire a Co-author, to help you write the story.

Amelia: That isn't such a bad idea. Would anybody like to help me write this story. If you would, please do comment because I really wish to keep this story going for as long as possible.

(A/N) Hey. So, I would like to hire a co-author. Maybe not even that. Maybe you could send me new chapters and I could pick the chapter I think is best and use it. Anyway, please comment if you are interested. Thank you!
            ~Have a good day.
                                            -Amelia