~Chapter 10~

Grell stood, shocked that his best friend was stood right in front of him.

"Grell!" Kristen shouted as she tackled the red-headed reaper.
"Oh~ Kristen!" Grell exclaimed as he came out of his shocked state and wrapped his arms around her.
"I've missed you Sutcliff."
"I've missed you too, Michaelis."
"Grell." Sebastian's cold voice cut off our heart warming reunion.
"Oh~ Bassy." Grell cooed as he stared at the flawless butler.
"Why, are you touching my sister." Sebastian involuntarily shivered. Grell wasn't surprised, he knew that as soon as he met his Bassy, that Kristen and him were siblings.
"Is my Bassy getting jealous?"
"Grell!" Kristen pulled away from their long hug. "Can we go see the others?"
"Of course, let us leave." Grell smiled down at his silver headed best friend as her grin widened.
"Let's go!" She shouted as they both ran of into the night. Leaving a confused and angry Ciel, and a disgusted and shocked Sebastian.

~Time skip bought to you by Mey-Rin's gun skills~

They arrived at the Grim Reaper Dispatch place and they decided that Kristen would enter a few minutes after Grell did, to suprise the other Reapers.
"Hey Guys." Grell grinned as he walked into Williams office, luckily Ronald and Amelia were already there.
"Hey, Grell." Ronald smiled as Amelia waved and William continued with his work.
"Guess who I found?" Grell's grin widened even more, if it was possible.
"Hey guys." Kristen walked through the door and all heads in the room turned to look at their favourite demon, shock written all over their faces. The first one to recover was Ronald.
"Kris!" He grinned as he ran up to the Silver head and gave her a bone crushing hug. Kristen smiled and hugged him back, wrapped her arms round his shoulder as she was taller then him.
"It's nice to see you again, Kristen." William nodded to the demon, in which he considered a 'friend.' Kristen gave the black haired reaper a smile and a nod.
"Hello Kris." Amelia nodded to the demon, in which was still being clung onto by Ronald, with a stoic face.
"Hey, Dagger." The demon used the nickname in which she gave the reaper. Amelia smiled at the nickname and dropped her stoic, serious and intimidating façade.
"I can't believe you still call me that." She smiled, dropping the act and giving the demon a hug after detaching Ronald.
"So, you and William are still as boring as ever." Kristen rolled her eyes at the blonde haired female. Before she could reply, Ronald butted in.
"Actually, she isn't as boring anymore. She still does her work, doesn't work overtime and can still intimidate you so much you almost piss yourself, but she can be more fun and cracks a lot more Jokes."
"Wow, Amelia. Who thought the stoic and scary girl would change." Kristen teased.
"I know." Amelia sighed with a playful eye roll.
'Ah, still not much of a smiler.' Kristen smiled inwardly.
"So, how have you guys been?" Questioned Kristen as she sat in one of Williams chairs opposite his mahogany desk.
"Busy as usual, but no overtime thankfully!" Ronald cheered. Kristen shook her head, wondering how the reaper never got overtime.
"It has been hard without you help though, Kris." Ronald smiled and William and Amelia gave a nod in agreement.
"So, Amelia, William, how are you?" The demon smiled at the reaper siblings.
"We are quite alright, are we not, Amelia?" William gave a nod at his younger sister.
"Yep." She nodded back at him.
Amelia was a few years younger then William, and they were always near each other. William only ever showed any emotion to Amelia. They both followed the same rules, though. Because they lived together, they do a lot of their work together, as well as collecting souls. That rule was to not bring their emotions into their job. Which is why they are always emotionless while they work, no matter the situation.
William looked at a sheet of paper while Kristen glanced at the grandfather clock in the corner of the room.
'Hmm, 4:30. Three hours until I will have to wake Ciel.' She was cut out of the thoughts when she heard William speak.
"Come on, Amelia, we have a soul to collect at 5:00." He spoke, giving her a stern nod, and grabbing his scythe. An extendable garden sheer! Amelia just nodded in return as she pulled out her death scythe (purple one). Will raised from his chair, gave a nod to Kristen and exited his study. Amelia followed shortly, giving Kristen a small hug and following after her big brother.
"So, what do you want to do?" Ronald questioned.
"Well, I'm afraid I must be leaving now, so have a good day." Kristen smiled as she ruffled his hair and began walking out the door. Before she left, Ronald gripped her wrist and spun her around, landing a quick peck on the lips before pushing her out the study and slamming the door. Kristen chuckled and shook her head, making her way back the the Phantomhive Manor.

-A few Hours Later-

"Good morning, Ciel. It's time for you to awaken. You have another meeting lady (l/n) this morning, and Lord Trancy will be coming over as well this afternoon." She spoke as she drew the long curtains and started pouring some tea for Ciel.
"Good morning Kristen." Ciel yawned as he rubbed his eyes, not hearing what Kristen said about Alois visiting.
"This morning we have an array of different pastries, drizzled in maple syrup, honey and warm, melted chocolate. Accompanied by some Rosewill tea." Kristen smiled lightly as she set the tray on his night stand.
"Thank you." He nodded to her as he quietly ate his breakfast while Kristen picked out an outfit. When Ciel finished , Kristen went to pick up the tray and leave to tell Sebastian come and dress Ciel, when said boy stopped her.
"Where are you going?" He questioned.
"To collect Sebastian." She spoke, her perfectly shaped eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"There is no need, Sebastian is cleaning the manor so you will dress me." Ciel spoke in a demanding, yet soft tone.
"Okay, My Lord." Kristen spoke, rather shocked busy Ciel's actions. Ciel decided to ignore the fact she didn't use his real name.
Kristen quickly dressed Ciel in a dark green outfit. After she finished tying his last shoe lace, she went to stand when small arms wrapped around her shoulders in a warm embrace. Kristen was shocked, but awkwardly wrapped her arms around Ciel's waist, rubbing his back slightly. Ciel pulled away slightly, and before he could fully pull away, Kristen pulled him in for a kiss, in which Ciel did not fight. He kissed back almost instantly, already feeling his face heat up. Kristen pulled away and stood, winking as she picked up the tray and made her way to the door. But before she left, she had to say something.

"You look adorable when you blush~"

Amelia: How did you like it, I added myself into the story.

Sebastian: *mutters* sadly.

Amelia: What was that, SEBBY?

Sebastian: Oh, nothing MIMI.

Amelia: *Flicks his ear*

Ciel: On another note, I was portrayed horribly.

Sebastian: It was rather amusing.

Ciel: Sebastian! I order you to shut up!

Sebastian: But, my Lord...

Kristen: Both of you, cut it out.

Amelia: Thank you, Kris. Now, I do apologise, but this is sort of a filler chapter so it is short.BUT, it has the reapers in it.

Grell: Hello my lovelies. *Goes and clings to Sebastian.*

Ronald: Heyyyyy.

William: *Nods in acknowledgment*

Amelia: Well, I'll see you in the next chapter *waves*