~Chapter 2~

After Ciel had finished the food that Kristen had made him, he walked back to his study and ordered Sebastian to run him a hot bath. While Sebastian was fulfilling his task, Ciel called Kristen to his room.
"Kristen." He called out. And within a few seconds she was standing in front of him with a sickly sweet smile on her face.
"Yes, my Lord." She spoke.
"I wish for a small snack before I retire for the night, so make a parfait or something." He ordered her.
"Are you sure, young lord. Eating certain things before bed can give you night terrors." She spoke, fake concern in her voice.
"I order you, make me a parfait, or something sweet." He spat at her and abruptly stood.
"Yes, my Lord." She left. But Ciel caught the smirk on her face as she walked out the door.
"Master, your bath is ready." Sebastian entered a few seconds later.
"Okay." Ciel spoke as he got up and made his way to his room.

~Time Skip bought to you by Eren being eaten my a Santa Titan~

After Ciel had finished his bath, he sat on his bed and waited for his snack. After a couple minutes of waiting, Kristen walked in with a few pastries on a plate with some earl grey tea.
"Here we have some croissants, drizzled in maple syrup with a side of strawberries and blue berries with some earl grey tea, my Lord." Kristen spoke in a soft voice as she set the tray on his bed side table. Ciel nodded his head to her.
"I will call for you when I'm finished, you may leave." He ordered her. She gave a small bow and left, quietly closing the door behind her.
Ciel sat and thought about his new butler. He did quite like her, and she seemed to be obedient and loyal. She was also very beautiful. He mustn't let that spider near her. If she let Alois near her, God knows what will happen.
"Kristen." He called in a stern voice. He had finished his snack and wished to retire for the night. Within a few second she appeared and collected the plates.
"Do you desire anything more, my Lord?" She asked him.
"No, you may take your leave, I wish to retire." Ciel spoke in his usual monotone voice.
"Yes, my Lord. Sleep well." Kristen gave a small smile and blew out the candles on his bedside, quietly taking her leave.
Ciel snuggled into his bed, falling into a slumber filled with nightmares of his horrific past.

~Time skip bought to you by cheesecake!~

Ciel awoke with a jolt and a small scream/whimper. He had just had a terrifying nightmare, everybody he ever loved lying around him. All had been brutally murdered, but they were chanting the same thing. 'Why couldn't you save us, Ciel.'
Ciel sobbed until he heard a knock on the door. He quickly dried his eyes and called to the person in the other side.
"You may enter." He spoke, his voice cracking a bit. When the door opened, he was surprised to see Kristen standing there.
"Are you okay, my Lord?" She questioned.
"Yes, why are you up so late?" He questioned coldly.
"I am a demon, I do not sleep. Sleep is merely a luxury in which I do not need." She spoke and smiled, obviously fake.
"Could you bring me some tea?" Ciel spoke softly, worried that if he spoke too loud his voice would crack again.
"Of course, I shall be back momentarily." And with that, she closed the door and made her way to the kitchen.
Ciel sighed to himself. He felt like a child again. Scared of a silly little nightmare. There was a knock on the door.
"Enter." He called out softly, as he was still shaken up. Kristen walked in with a steaming cup of earl grey tea in her hand.
"Here you are, my Lord." She smiled, but this one seemed, genuine.
"Thank you." Ciel answered. As he picked the cup up, his had could not stop shaking. Kristen gently took it from him. Maybe you should calm down a little bit. Get your nerves under control." She smiled again. Seemingly genuine. Ciel just nodded. After a few minutes, Ciel started to gently drink his tea. Within a few minutes he had finished. As Kristen got up to leave, he grabbed her wrist.
"Stay, until I fall asleep." Ciel softly ordered.
"Oh, young Lord, is this, weakness, your showing?" Kristen smirked. Ciel scoffed.
"Of course not." He murmured. None the less, Kristen sat on the edge of his bed. After a few minutes, Ciel was still awake, so Kristen began to him a small tune, which lulled the young Lord to sleep.
"Sweet dreams, my Lord." Whispered Kristen as she exited the sleeping bluenettes room