~Chapter 13~

(A/N) First of all, I want to thank you for 30 likes. It may not seem like much but it does mean a lot because personally, I think this story sucks. But anyway, onto the story, my lovelies. And also, I apologise if the way I'm writing isn't as good as usual, I just came out of a 2 year, long distance relationship with my girlfriend.

"Good evening, My Lord." Kristen kneeled down onto one knee and bowed as the young Earl rose from his desk. Kristen heard the light patter of his footsteps as he raced towards her. She lifted her head to see Ciel staring down at her with absolutely no emotion.
'Is he oka-'
Her thoughts were cut of when a harsh slap hit her face. Kristen was shocked, but didn't show it. There was no pain anyway.
"How dare you leave me like that! You expect your place as a butler in the Phantomhive  Manor is still withstanding! You must be mad! You disobeyed me and for that you loose your job!" And enraged Ciel shouted. Kristen just smirked and stood up.
"So I no longer work for you." The malicious smirk was still present on her face.
"No! You will leave within the next day." He growled, but shock showed in his eyes when Kristen's eyes flashed a turquoise colour, rather than a pink.
"Very well then. I suppose I'll leave you, but I do hope you know that this time, I won't come back to you, CIEL." She grinned like a psychopath and walked out the door, but not with out giving her brother a hug.

~A Few Months Later~

"Someone...Save Me." A child's voice echoed in Evelyn's head. Since Kristen had left, she had changed her name to Evelyn so not many people could recognise her, and had also changed her hair colour to a strawberry blonde (blonde with streaks of pink in it.)
'Ah, my own contract.' She smirked devilishly as she ran to where the soul was. Within seconds, she was standing in front of a small girl that was about to be sacrificed. Evelyn (A/N I will be using her fake name for the time being.) grinned slyly as she entered the young girls mind, which was an empty, black room.
"Hello, young lady. Do you wish to make a contract?" Evelyn spoke, making her voice slightly deeper as at echoed through out the girls mind.
"A-A contract?" The small, 13 year old girl stuttered.
"Yes, M'lady. You will command me, use me as your pawn to get revenge. I shall abide to your every word. And in return, I get your soul."
"O-okay. My first order, Kill These People!" She commanded as Evelyn exited the girls mind and grabbed the mans wrist in which was about to pierce her Mistresses skin.
"Please excuse the intrusion, but I am almost positive my mistress does not want to be injured." Smiled Evelyn as her eyes flashed turquoise, her pupils becoming slits as she twisted the man's arm behind him and plunging her had through his stomach, effectively ripping it open. In the next few seconds, everybody but her and her mistress was left.
"What may I call you by." The brunette girl spoke to Evelyn.
"Evelyn, young mistress, but you may call me what you wish." She spoke.
"I shall simply call you by your name then. My name is Adrianna Jackson! You will address my as your Mistress, or Miss Adrian! Do you understand?" Adrianna spoke with confidence, her head held high. It was at that moment Evelyn saw the deep cut on her cheeks. They were cut from each corner of her mouth, traveling up towards her ears, but they stopped a few centimetres away.
"Very will Mistress, shall we get going now. I'm sure you're tired, and I still need to build up the Jackson Manor. As you know, you will now be head of the Jackson Company, supplying weapons and accessories. As well as serving the Queen as her Loyal Tiger."
"Yes, I understand. Now, let us leave this wretched place. I want you to burn it to ashes, Evelyn. I want not a single scrap of this place to be visible. And you will also need to find a surgical mask for me to hide these hideous scars."
"Very well, young Mistress, but for the time being, please do sleep. You must be extremely fatigued." Evelyn spoke, fake care in her voice as her Mistress nodded and slipped into slumber.

~Three Months Later in the Jackson Manor~

The sound of curtains being drawn sounded throughout the room as Evelyn drew the curtains of her young Mistresses room.
"It's time to awaken, Miss Adrian." Evelyn spoke with small, fake joy in her voice. During the few months before she made a contact with her current master, she had become emotionless. I guess she just became heartless a little later than her brother.
"No... 5 more hours." Adrianna spoke, which came out muffled.
"Do awaken, young mistress, you have a lot of paper work to do today. And you also have a meeting with the Queens puppy." Evelyn smirked when her mistresses head popped up.
"Ah, the Queens Guard dog." Adrianna grinned. Both the females enjoyed making fun of the Queens helper. Adrianna because she knew he was just a weak little chihuahua that couldn't defend himself, while she had some form of physical training.
"Very well, dress me and I shall continue with my paper work." Adrianna sighed as she  picked up her crisp white surgical mask, hooking the strings around ears to hide, not only her scars, but also her contract seal, which was placed to the right of her chin.

After Evelyn had dressed her and she was know in her study while her tea was being poured by her maid, Amethyst, in which was a girl a little younger than herself, around 9 years old.
"Miss Anna?" She spoke in a timid voice. Adrianna sighed, but allowed it even if she didn't necessarily like the nickname the child had given her.
"Yes, Amethyst?"
"One day, I'm going to be as good as Eve, and I'm going to protect you with my life!" She gave a cute smile as she clasped he hands together.
"I'm sure you will, darling." Spoke the brunette as she let out a small smile, which went unseen by the girl as she had her mask on, using the nickname she knew the child loved. At that moment, Evelyn walked through the door.
"Eve!" Amethyst grinned as she ran to the strawberry-blonde butler, hugging her legs.
"Did you finish planting the roses, Amy?" Smiled Evelyn. One of the only things that could make Evelyn some what happy is Amethyst, along with dogs, because she just loves dogs.
"Um, no. I couldn't find the seeds." She shyly mumbled.
"It's okay Amy, they're in the kitchen under the sink. Ask Crystal to get them for you." Spoke Evelyn as she patted the young, blonde haired girls hair.
"Yes miss!" Saluted Amethyst as she hurried out the room. Evelyn had a small smile on her face.
"I see you still have a soft spot for the child." Adrianna teased, amused that a demon could feel such emotions.
"Yes, Miss Adrian. But I do not have an infatuation with the Queens Butler."
"Come on Evelyn, he is attractive." Blushed the young countess.
"No he is not, he is an angel and I despise his very being." Grimaced Evelyn as the Angel appeared in her mind. After the discussion, there was a loud knock on the door and Evelyn became exciting. She couldn't wait to show Ciel what she was capable of now.
"Evelyn, let us go down to the entrance to greet our chihuahua." Smirked Adrian, even though Evelyn couldn't see it because of the mask, she knew it was there.

Within a few minutes. They were at the entrance and Evelyn opened the door. Sending her ex-master, Ciel, and her brother, Sebastian, a fake smile. Sebastian's eyes widened and Ciel let out a small gasp.
"Good evening Lord Phantomhive." She spoke as She let them in, closing the door behind the duo.
"Good evening Mister Phantomhive." Smirked Adrianna. All Ciel did was nod.
"Evelyn, please get Amethyst to bring some tea to the office, I know how she likes to impress the guests. Follow behind her to make sure she doesn't trip."
"Very well, miss Adrian, I shall get Sinow to escort you to your study." At that moment, said person walked into the room.
"I heard my name come out of your foul mouth." Spoke the male. Evelyn gave him a glare that shut him right up.
"Yes, escort our mistress and guests to our study. Do NOT mess it up or I will personally make you clean the manor on your own for the next week." Evelyn practically growled out. All Sinow did was nod and gestured for the trio to follow him.

~A small time skip~

Evelyn knocked on Adrianna's study door while Amethyst carefully balanced the tray of tea in her arms.
"Enter." Came Adrian's voice as Evelyn opened the door, allowing Amethyst to enter the room. Evelyn bent down to whisper in the young girls ear.
"Serve the mistress tea first, then our guest."
"Yes, Miss Eve!" Grinned the child as she served the tea perfectly, well, in Evelyn's eyes she was.
"I did it! I did it miss Eve." She giggled as Adrian smiled behind her mask.
"Well done, Amy!" Smiled Evelyn as she patted the child's head. Amethyst beamed, but it was interrupted by a cough, coming from the young earl.
"So, we're here about the Jack The Ripper Case, are we not?"
"Yes indeed, why do you ask if you know why you traveled here?" Smirked Evelyn.
"Because I do believe I didn't come to watch a silly little girl pour us tea." He rolled his eyes as Amethyst gasped, while both Adrianna's and Evelyn's eyes widened in amusement and anger. Evelyn in amusement, as she didn't know that the young child would go that far as to try and get her angered. While Adrianna's eyes widened in anger at the fact an annoying little boy just insulted her youngest maid.
"I do apologise, Mr Phamtomhive, but I do not appreciate you speaking about my staff like that." Adrianna spoke in a calm voice.

"Otherwise, we won't give you the proper Jackson accommodation that you so, very deserve." She smirked.