~Chapter 4~

Kristen had stayed in the library most the night and only left when she went to make the Young Lords breakfast. Within a few minutes she had made her masters breakfast and was making her way up to his room. She gave a light knock, but when she entered she found it empty.

'He must be in his study.' She thought. As she made her way to Ciel's study, she heard trees rustling. It was a sunny day with little wind. So she stopped and used her heightened senses. She heard the faint cocking of guns and sighed.
'Getting into trouble again, I see.' She smiled lightly to herself. She had become rather fond of the boy. Although she was a few centuries older than him. She arrived at his study and knocked on the door. When there came no answer, she entered to see papers scattered everywhere and his desk over-turned, accompanied by a smashed window. She heard a gun cock in the corner of the room.
"Do not move, little miss." The man spoke in a ruff tone. She slowly turned around, locking eyes with the man that appeared in the shadows.
"Now, what shall I do with you?" He questioned himself as he walked up to the lilac haired female and held her chin between his thumb and index finger.
"If you want to live, I suggest you do nothing, let me do, and tell me where my master is." She suggested while swiftly gripping the back of the mans head, jerking it back, lifting up her knee and bringing his head down onto her knee. She heard a crack and was slightly disappointed when she realised he was dead.
"Well, looks like I'll need to save you, my Lord." She muttered to herself as she made her way out the broken window, disposing of all the other men that surrounded the house and followed a carriage that had some of those men inside it. Using her demon speed, she caught up to them.

Meanwhile, Ciel was lying on the floor, bruised and bloodied, while his captor was on the phone to his men, in which he could hear screaming about something.
'Ah Sebastian.' He thought. The line when dead for a few seconds before a voice he did not expect to hear came through the phone.
"Hello, I am here to represent the Phantomhive manor. Do you happen to have my young Lord with you?" Ciel heard Kristen through the phone. Ciel waited to see if His captor would reply.
"Hello?" Her voice came through again.
"Woof." Ciel imitated.
"Very well, I shall be there shortly, my Lord." Kristen spoke and then put the phone down. His captors face still held shock.
"Looks like the game ended quickly." Ciel spoke, giving a closed eye smile and tilting his head to the side. His captor slapped him, causing his head to jerk to the side.
"I want this place on high alert! Let nobody in or out!" His captor commanded his workers that were all stood by the door. They nodded a hurriedly walked away.

~Time Skip bought to you by Elizabeths' annoying high pitched voice~

Within a half hour, Kristen had calmly opened the door.
"I am here for my Young Lord." She spoke calmly. Ciel made sure too keep his left eye closed, as not to reveal his contract.
"Ah, too bad you won't get him." He spoke as he gave a quick signal, and a few of his men that were behind a painting fired. Kristen fell to the ground. Ciel flinched slightly, but did nothing.
"What an incompetent 'butler' you have." His captor breathed into his ear, his disgusting, cigaret smelling breath wafting into his face. He sighed heavily.
"How long are you going to play dead, Kristen. This mans breath smells foul." Ciel spoke sternly.
"Not long, my Lord." Came Kristen's voice as she slowly raised up on her heels.
"I suppose you want these back?" She questioned, spitting out the six bullets in which were shot at her moments ago. As she said that, she flung the bullets at the men behind the painting, the bullets piercing them all in the chest, stomach or head.
Ciel's captor pulled out a gun and pointed it at his head.
"If you step any closer, I will kill him." He warned.
"Hurry up, Kristen." Ciel spoke impatiently.
"But my Lord, if I come any closer he'll kill you." Smirked Kristen.
"Are you breaking our contract?" Ciel questioned angrily.
"No, my Lord. All I need is an order." Kristen spoke, continuing to smirk. Ciel growled and opened his left eye, in which had been closed the whole time.
"I order you, to set me free!" Ciel shouted.
"Yes, my Lord." Kristen spoke. Ciel's captor shot the gun, but it never came into contact with her young lords head.
"I suppose you would like this back." She smiled a sickly sweet smile as she leaned over the shoulder of Ciel's captor with the bullet in her hands.
Within a few minutes, they were returning to the mansion. Ciel safely in Kristen's arms as he had his legs wrapped round her wait, his arms around her neck and his head lay in her chest as he breathed in and out. Kristen couldn't help but find him adorable.

As they approached the mansion, all the servant came rushing out, along with a smirking Sebastian.
"Oh, young Lord are you okay?" Mey-Rin questioned, along with Baldroy and Finnian. They the started to snicker.
"What is so funny!?" He demanded to know,
"It's just, you look really adorable being carried like that." Finnian smiled. Ciel blushed in embarrassment.
"Kristen, put me down." He commanded her and she did so, but not before whispering in his ear.

"You look cute when you blush~"

(A/N) I do hope you enjoyed this chapter, and hope you will enjoy the many more to come.
                 Goodbye, for now~
                  -Kristen