Chapter Seven

Mika sat on Tamaki's couch, Haruhi was beside her, and everyone else was in the kitchen.  She didn't really care about what they were doing, apparently it was just getting snacks, but she knew that it was more than that.  "Haruhi, what do you think they're planning?"  Mika asked, looking over to her.  "Probably some sort of stupid party game."  She said, answered.  Mika nodded.  That seemed like the sort of super creative thing their genius minds could come up with.  They were probably going to end up playing truth or dare, or would you rather, or maybe even seven minutes in heaven.  Although Mika really didn't want to play seven minutes in heaven.  The thought of kissing any of those weirdos almost made her sick.  Maybe Mori, because he was the most normal.  It wouldn't be a big deal either, he wouldn't make it a big deal.  When they came out, the twins had their usual smile.  The one than meant they had something planned.  That didn't bother Mika though, she just shrugged it off and took the chip bowl from Tamaki, helping herself to the snacks.  She was really low on money at that moment, and could only really afford to eat pizza buns and poptarts, which did get boring after a while.  Tamaki looked at her weirdly at first, but smiled and sat down.  "We're going to play truth or dare!"  Hikaru said, sitting on the floor in front of the couch.  Mika rolled her eyes, and adjusted her position on the couch.  "Wow.  Your creative ideas are genius.  Tell me, where do you get the inspiration?"  She asked sarcastically.  He rolled his eyes back and looked over to Tamaki.  "You first."  He said.  Tamaki nodded, and turned his gaze towards Haruhi.  "Truth or dare?"  He asked.  She shrugged.  "I don't care.  Truth I guess."  She responded.  Tamaki nodded, and leaned back in his seat.  What sort of thing would Tamaki ask?  No one really had a clue.  He didn't seem like he would ask anything perverted like the twins would.  But would he ask something personal?  Mika really hoped he didn't end up asking her anything.  Actually, she hoped she could stay out of the game completely.  She didn't want to answer any of their stupid questions.  She didn't want to do any dare they could come up with.  And worst of all, she didn't want to come up with a question or dare for someone else.  In her mind she sort of wished that they were playing something like never have I ever.  Because no matter what she was never the only person being put on the spot.  Suddenly Tamaki's eyes lit up.  "Haruhi, if all of the host club members asked you out, who would it be and why?"  Mika looked over at him, a smile on her face.  He wanted her to say that she'd say yes to him.  That was actually a good question to ask.  "Who would I say yes to?  Well that would have to be..."  Haruhi dragged on, thinking hard about it.  "Probably Mori, because he's the most normal out of all of you guys."  She said, looking over to him.  He didn't even seem to be affected by it, but Tamaki took it as a big hit.  His face turned white, and he looked like he was going to cry.  Mika didn't really care though, it didn't affect her who she'd say yes to.  But Tamaki's expression was priceless to her.  Little did she know though that as she was laughing with the host club, someone very important to her was getting on a plane to go to Japan.

     A boy stood in line, the airport busy and crowded.  He'd been planning on going on this trip for a while though, and all of the people weren't going to change his mind.  He slowly moved his way up in the line, pulling his dark green suitcase along with him, and pulling his plane ticket out of his pocket.  Finally he was in front, and a doll looking lady in an airport uniform held her hand out.  "Can I see your plane ticket please?"  She asked in a fake cheerful voice.  He nodded and handed it too her, earning a flirtatious smile from her.  "What's your name?"  She asked.  "Leo Alex."  He responded.  The woman's smile grew.  "Wow that's an amazing name you've got there.  Now can I ask, how old are you?"  She spoke again.  He was glaring at the annoying woman now.  It was almost unbelievable that she was hitting on him.  "I'm fifteen."  He responded angrily.  Her face turned shocked.  "Y-yes okay then.  Just head through there to board the plane."  She stuttered.  Yes, it was true that Leo looked older than he was, but it wasn't by much.  That women, despite her makeup caked face, and bleach blonde died hair, looked to be in her late 20s.  He didn't look anywhere near that old.  Maybe eighteen or nineteen.  Once Leo boarded the plane, he sat in his designated seat bear the back, beside the window.  He was looking forward to this, he couldn't wait to see Mika again.  He was always oblivious to the fact that she had feelings for him though.  But as he was in his own mind, a voice came over the speakers.  "Everyone we're preparing for lift off so please buckle your seat belts and get ready."  He did exactly that, and waited for the plane to start.  And just as he did that, Mika slowly fell asleep at Tamaki's, unaware that soon, she would see the first person who had ever called her a friend, and the person she had been in love with since they met.