Waliya and Shehryaar~

You and Shehryaar had a great argument this morning, without any reason. You are not talking to shehryaar he's not talking to you. You both are avoiding each other since 3 hours after that stupid argument. Shehry even tried to hit you and you were too hurt from that. Shehry went outside the home and you don't know where he is gone and you don't want to know. You are sitting on your bed CRYING CRYING CRYINGG! Suddenly your door's knock you says" Come in" its hussain. He gets shocked see you crying. And hussain says" ohh! Are you okay? You: "yeah everything's okay" hussain: where's shehry? You: "i don't know hoga kahi" you says annoyingly.

Hussain gets out of the room and he understands that you people had an bad argue somehow he went straight to the door and saw shehry coming inside.

Hussain ask shehryaar " is everything okay?" He replies " yes. Why?" Hussain reply "Waliya, is crying inside badly" shehryaar replies " what? Seriously?" He asks shockingly and says " yeah we had a really bad argument this morning"

You were still crying then suddenly door opens and shehry come's inside and get straight to the dressing table and his eye continuously on you and you trying to hide your face from shehry and wiping your tears with the help of a tissue.

Suddenly shehry comes close to you sit's down holding your lap and place his finger on your cheek wiping your tear.

You removes his hand from your face annoyingly. He suddenly says " i'm so sorry waliya, i don't even know what to say right now i am out of wordsss look i know i hurted you" this makes you cry more hardly he says " pleasee its so hurting for me to get to know you are crying just because of me.. Pleaseee"

He sits in front of you kiss you on your for head and says "you are mine only mine pleasee" you looks at his face and says "its alright, relationship main tow hota rehta han" shehry says " are you serious? You forgave me? You says "yeah i did. He suddenly grabs you in his arms kisses you on your forehead by realising what he did.

You says "how do you got to know that i am crying?" He replies "hussain told me" you says "ohh." It was literally embarrassing for you. But somehow he knew how to apologise to youu. :))

Follow on:
Instagram--------> @dhoombros_are_mine
Twitter------------> @dhoombros_are_mine