Sana and shehryaar

"Abbey yaar shehry yeh electricity kab ayegi? And why is electricity gone?"

"I don't know baby" shehry replied kissing my for head.

There was a heavy rain going on outside with thunders and the voice of the rain and the clouds always crushes me.

Shehry and me was laying on the bed having only one comforter and I was cuddling on shehry's face and his cute little beard and the nose. Which really made me feel relaxed.

"Godd! Shehryyyy" I called
"Jee jaan main idher he Ho" shehry replied.
"Oh I thought you left" I Said.

"Apko akela chor ke kaise ja sakta ho main Hm?" Shehry asked pulling me closer to him.

Shehry pulled me closer and kissed on my neck too much faintly. After the kiss he got back at his place and I again put my head on his chest. And started cuddling again.

After 2 hours:

"Abh agar Ye electricity na ayi na tow main"
I said.

"Tow ap?" Shehry asked gently.

"Tow kuch nahi" I replied.

"Ap kuch na kare leykin main" shehry said

"Leykin ap? I asked romantically.

"Tow main apko kiss ker lunga" shehry replied.

"Huh! Ker he nahi sakte" I replied.

"Acha? Nahi ker sakta?" Shehry asked.

"Nahi" I replied.

Shehry softly switched off the torch and hold me tight from my waist pulled me closer to him and got his face near my face and suddenly the lights got open electricity came.

"What the hell.. Is he time pe ana tha electricity ko bhe" shehry yelled.

"Haha! As I said my loser" I said with loads of laugh.

But still shehry wasn't faded. He pulled me closer to him and softly kissed my lipss with fear but love.