Momina and Waqas~

Momina's P.O.V~

Its been 2 Months of me and waqas marriage. Everything's fine me and Waqas are madly happy together. Even now we can't live without each other and its true. I am a photographer and i works on daily basis in my studio for like 3 or more then 4 hourss. Waqas hate this cuz he always want to spend time with me. This is really cute :')

Waqas's P.O.V~

We both are too much attached with each other know everything about each other every secret every personal secrets too. I love momina more then she do. I always cares for her even if we had a fight. But "pyaar main tow chalta han"

Momina~

It was too late like half of mid night still i was in studio working on my newly shooted wedding! Editing and stuff. My eye goes on the clock and its 2:30 i suddenly close everything packs up and get out for home. Waqas's elder brother opens the door asking me "where were you?" I replies "studio actually i was working on a new project" i stairs up and gets in my room and see no waqas inside i ask myself slowly "yeh kahan han?" And he gets out of washroom have a look on me and ignores me.
Me: "hello?"
He: *no reply*
Me: again"hello?"
He: "what?"
Me: "are you okay?"
He: "obvio"
Me: "i saw you ignoring me badly"
He: "so?"
Me: "naraz ho?"
He: "hmm"
Me: "why?"
He: "where were you? Do you even know i was too worried that where are you and tho you were not picking up my call"
Me: "ohh, i am so sorry, actually me and team are working on a new project"
He: "why didn't you attended my call?"
Me: "my phone was inside my bag"
He: "whatever"

And he takes blanket on him and lays on the bed. I got shocked.
I took the blanket off from him and he started yelling on me "whats wrong with you"
I suddenly kisses him on his lips and he gots quiet. And i replies "this is wrong with me"
And he's like what just happened?
He gots near you hold you by your waist kisses you on your for head by saying "i am sorry for ignoring you" you replies " its absolutely fine"

- A strong relationship only stands on trust and care :)

Follow on:
Instgram-----> @dhoombros_are_mine
Twitter-------->@dhoombros_are_mine