Fakhriya and hussain

This one is for @fakhriya_H with lots of love. :)

Fakhriya POV

I was checking my wardrobe cuz we have to go in a mehendi tonight of my very close friend.

"Ufff I have nothing to wear as always"

Suddenly hussain comes inside and goes straight to the dressing table and takes off his wrist watch and shirt and sign in relief.

"Ho! It's too hot outside" he screams.

I kept on watching him until his eye gots on me.

"Kiya hooa?" He asked.

"Sachi main garmi thi ya kisi larki ko dekh liya? I asked while laughing.

"Uff you girls" he replied.

"Acha help me na I have nothing to wear" I ask him with a type of sad face.

"What? Mene tumhe itni sari shopping tow kerai Han wear anything you want" he replied.

"Acha I am thinking to wear this yellow lehenga nice na?" I asked.

"Hm? Yeah yeah nice" he replied by going inside the washroom.

I laughed a little just because he was too tired with his work.

Hussain POV

"Her week shopping kerwata Ho phir bhe kuch bhe nahi Han pehene ko wow! Never imagined this in my life"

It was like 9:30 I wore a blue office shirt with black pant and coat.

Still searching for fakhriya where is she? She is still getting ready uff yeh girls bhe na.

Fakhriya POV

I was wearing a yellow lehenga with a yellow blouse which contains knot from the back.

I was trying to knot that but I can't.

Hussain? I screamed.

Hussain came inside the washroom.

Yes? Ohh you are changing.  he hide his face behind the door.

Itne Masoom may bano come inside and knot this from the back. I asked him to.

He came inside hold my waist and pulled me closer to him. It was too warmer for me.
And he knot from the back side. After he was done.

"You are looking so hot" he whispered in my ear and went outside the  washroom.

When I came outside being ready for the mehendi Hussain eyed on me checking myself from upper and lower and smiled a little.

"Pata nahi mujh Jese Ho itni hot cheez kaise mil Gaye"  he said while laughing.

"Main bhe yehi Socho mujh jaise hot ko Ye kaise mil Gaya" I replied while laughing too hard.

xxx

I hope you like it fakhriya. :)