Jiya and hussain.

Jiya POV

"Pata nahi hussain kaha reh gayah shaadi main bhe jana Han aj raat" I whispered.

I was alone in the home everyone left for market and hussain left with one of his friend for some outing.

I was waiting for hussain like hell it was 7:00 pm and we had to leave at 9:00 pm. It was the wedding day of my best friend. I decided to iron mine and hussain's dress which we are going wear tonight.

Hussain POV

"Abey yaar itni dayr hogayi Han"

"Hussain lets have a dinner together" my friend asked.

"Nahi yaar mujhe jana Han aj shaadi main or jiya bhe ghar pe akele Han" I replied.

I getted my stuff together and left for home.

Jiya POV
I was busy ironing clothes. Suddenly the door bell rings. "yeh hussain he hoga"

I stepped to the door opened the door and hussain came inside.

"Itni dayr kyun hogayi?" I asked.

"Yaar woh wapus ane he nahi de raha tha" hussain replied.

"Hahaha kyun?" I asked with laughter.

"Bus yaar mene excuse kiya ke jiya ghar per akele Han so I have to go" hussain replied.

"Okay apke clothes iron hogaye Han go and get fresh" I said.

I was ready and hussain was ready with his dressing wearing his shoes. I was noticing that hussain's eye is continuously on me.

"Someone is looking so beautiful" hussain said.

"Thank you" I replied with a little smile.

After the wedding when we got home I was taking my ear rings off and suddenly I felt like someone is holding me from my waist. I got shocked and turned about. Hussain kissed on my for head

"You were looking so beautiful today" he said.

"Han?" I asked.

"Han na sirf ap per he nazar thi aj meri sirf"
He replied.

"Haha aww thank you so much hussain" I said.

"Anything for you baby" he replied.

Kissing me on my neck.