-shehry

You are watching a movie sitting on the couch your hand on the pillow remote in the hand and waiting for shehry and its 2:30 am.

And you suddenly fell asleep on the couch and after like 2 or 3 hours you felt like two hands are trying to hold your waist and kisses you on your for head.

You suddenly opens your eyes with little bit of shock and shehry controls on your glasses "meri chashmish why are you so cute?" Shehry  asked and you ignored as you are angry on him.

You faced your back on his face and got a little bit of sad. "I am sorry I know I am again late" shehry said and you again ignored "chashmish look don't ignore me like this you are only my chashmish and you know that very well"shehry said and you suddenly turns around and slap him with full of love "kaha the tum? Do you even know I was waiting for you as hell" you asked and shehry keep watching your face "Kia dekh rahe Ho?" You asked and shehry suddenly hugs you tight. And kisses on your neck.

"I am so sorry i know I am always late but still I love you baby" shehry said "you are always late you don't even care for me ke main kaha Ho Kia ker rahi Ho" you said in little tears coming out of your eyes and you kisses on his for head.

"I love you too shehry" you said this by hugging him tight "can we sleep now? I am sleepy as hell" you asked and you lays down on the bed and shehry you in his arms and kisses you on your neck and shoulder just to show how much he loves you. :))

I hope you like it next one is on ambreen InshAllah! :)