Hussain.

Your friend "Sana" invited you and hussain on dinner in her house (dawat).

You are sitting on the bed waiting for hussain and getting ready hussain comes inside the room.

Hussain ready hojaye please. You asked him.

Han bus aik min. He replied and went into the washroom.

You are almost ready just have to put on your necklace but you can't so you are waiting for hussain to put it up.

Hussain comes out of the washroom and you screams.

Hussain please Ye help karo. You asked.

Hussain comes closer to you and put on your necklace. And whispered in your ear.

"You are looking beautiful! Come downstairs I am waiting for you"

You puts on your ear rings and heels and went straight to the car.

After coming back from the dawat. Hussain is sleeping and you are reading a novel. Hussain is snoring too hard. But you kept on reading.

Hussain suddenly gots up shockingly.

"I was again snoring?" He asked.

"Yes" you replied.

"Sorry I'll try not to" he said.

"Hussain tum ne notice kiya tha Sana ka husband sub ke samne os pe kaise shout ker raha tha" you asked.

"Yeah it was bad manners" hussain replied.

"Tum ne kabhi mujh pe ayse shout nahi kiya" you asked.

"Nahi! He replied.

"Phir snoring chale ge good night sleep tight." You said by keeping your novel aside and sleeping peacefully with your husband.

Little emotional but okay. :)