~Hussain and biya

This one is only for ioyebee
I hope you like it because I wrote this with lots of love.

Biya POV
Aj yeh hussain ghar aye main tow is se na baat karungi na khans dungi Hm.

It was like 1:12 still hussain wasn't home he was busy in shooting something with his Bros.

Hussain POV
Areyy yaar its 1:30 Pata nahi biya Kia ker rahi Hogi Khana bhe nahi khaya hoga osne.

We were done with the shoot and packing up for home.

Biya POV
Ab tow had hogayi Han yaar. Abhi tak nahi aya let me to call him but no balance. Urghh!

Suddenly the door bell rings and i knew its hussain. I ran towards the door opened it and it was hussain as expected.

I opened the door and stand in the corner giving space for hussain to come inside.

Hussain's eye was continuously on me because he knew he's late and I am angry on him.

He sat on the sofa of the lounge taking his shoes and jacket off to be comfortable.

I ignored him. And I got straight into the kitchen.

I took out rice as I made biryani for hussain his favourite dish.

He went into the washroom crossing over me to be fresh.

I put the food on the table and took salad and raita from the refrigerator. We both sat on the dinning table I took out some rice for hussain with some salad.

He was noticing me. I wasn't eating.

"Kiya hooa? Tumhe Khana nahi Khana? He asked.
And I ignored him.

"Excuse me? I am talking to you" he said again.

"Mujhe tumse baat nahi kerni" I replied.

"Kiya?kyun?"he asked.

"Kahan the tum it itne  dair se? Aik call tak nahi ki tumne just to know main kahan Ho Kia ker rahi Ho" I yelled in ager.

"Oho Acha Sorryyy I was fkn busy with my work mene call kerne ka socha tha but" he said.

"But?" I asked.

"Time nahi mila na" he replied.

"Han tow mere liyeh kaha time hota han?" I asked.

"Acha chorro look I bought you something look"  he said.

I suddenly got my eyes there it was a real pure diamond Ring. My mouth left open with shock.

"Diamond ring? Seriously?

Hussain hold my hand and lifted it up and fitted the ring in my second least finger.

"This is so beautiful thank you so much" I said.

"No, it's looking beautiful in your own pretty hand" he replied.

"Haha aww thank you so much hussain this ring made my day"  i said.

And hussain kissed on my forehead just with the fear and love.

~ What can be the Best Moment else? :)

ioyebee i hope you like it. :)