Hussain: salyer

You were sitting in your room eating chips and smoking like a pure spoiled girl.

Woh bhe kiya din the jab mama se chup ker smokinb kerti thi ab tow shaadi hogaye well.. Hussain allows me everything.

You were proud to have hussain in your life. He's the most caring person you ever saw in your life. Most caring to wife, siblings and the most special Mother.

You were smoking wearing a short dress your hands and full legs aren't covered.

Suddenly you hears the door opens your back was facing the door you got embarrassed shehry na ho ye.

You covered yourself with a blanket and act like you are asleep. Suddenly you felt like someone just took off the blanket from your face you felt cuz your eyes are closed.

Shhh!

You heard a beautiful and manly voice you faced around.

Hussain its youuu.

Yeah its me tumhe kia laga? Hussain asked.

I thought its shehry.

Hussain took off the blanket from you and hold your hands and got you up from the bed. Woww someone's looking hot today. Hussain complimented.

Thankss.

Btw khana khaya ap ne? Hussain asked.

No! I was waiting for you. You replied.

Hussain unlocked his phone put on the song:

Tumko paaya hai to jaise khoya hun
kehana chahu bhi tho tumse kya kahun
Kisi zaaba mein bhi, woh laafaz hi nahi
Ki zin mein tum ho kya tumhe baata sakoon
Mein agar kahoon tumsa haseen
Kaayanaath mein nahi hai kahin
Taaref yeh bhi tho, saach hai kuch bhi nahi. ❤

And he holds you from your waist started dancing like a couple. Suddenly pulled you near him and kissed you on your neck.

I love you beautiful.

I love you more hussain.