Imagine》 Elijah

Imagine How you met Elijah

It's a cold breezy Saturday morning, you wrapped your scarf around your neck as walked into the bookstore to pick up books that you purchase. 

The weather was cold with a little breeze, but you adore the weather when it is like this.  You went up to an employee and said " I am here to pick up books that I've purchased."

The employee nods her head and she made a gesture to follow her. You walked behind and smiled, you loved being at the bookstore. All different type of genres waiting for you to take a look at. Every single book is waiting for you to pick them up and read them. She hand me the box that had all the books that I have purchased.

Walked out of the book store and went to my car, I quickly open the box and took out a book. I smiled to see the book that I have chosen was Ever after. Many of my friends has suggest this book countless of times and now I have the book in my hands. I head to a cafe that is very known in this small town, I walked I and sat in a corner. I want to be isolated, I want to read my book in peace. I do not want people to disrupt me. As I was in line, I ordered a cup of hot chocolate and a cookie, I went to sit down. Minutes later, the waiter put my cup of hot chocolate and the cookie that I ordered I front of me.

As I was reading my book, someone came and asked if the seat in front of me is taken, I shook my head no. The said person says a thank you and I quickly mumble a quick your welcome. I was so into the book that I did not hear any word my companion said.

I heard someone clear their throat, I removed my eyes from the book and look up.

"Oh, I am sorry! You were saying something." I whispered back softly, scared that my companion would be bothered that I did not replied, but I seems that I did not replied with a whisper because he heard me.

"I am was saying that the book in your hand looks interesting." He replied

I nod my head and muster the courage to speak louder and with more confidence.

"Ah, yes, it is interesting. It is about what happens when we are dead."

He nod his head and took a sip of his drink, he clear his throat then asked "Favorite writer?"

I huffed and muttered "Sorry, I cannot choose! There is so many writers that I love."

A smile appear on his delicate face, he extend his hand out and said "I am absolutely sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. Hello, I am Elijah Mikaelson."

"Hello, Elijah. Nice to meet you. My name is Y/n." I shook his hand and gave him a small smile.

"I will that the pleasure is all mine."

That's how you met Elijah but you knew that day, you'll be seeing each other more often.