Imagine: Elijah

Imagine: Elijah proposing to you

Lately Elijah has been secretive, he hasn't been talking and giving you any affection. You were at the living room siting on the couch reading your favorite book Lady midnight. In the corner of your eye, you saw Elijah walk into the living room. He sat down next to you and began reading the book that he had in his hand. 4 hours past and Elijah got curious of why you are not speaking to him. He signaled his sibling to leave to room and they did. You were about to leave when Elijah got a hold of your hand and said "Darling, what's wrong".

"Nothing wrong". You said.

"There is something wrong you haven't spoken to me these past four hours. Please tell me what's wrong".

You took a deep breath and said" lately you haven't been in the house nor you haven't spoken to me and nor even look at me. I start to believe you found someone better than me".

"No one is better than you my love". He tells you.

"Then tell me where have you been lately". You say.

"I've been doing errands". He says.

You knew it wasn't true and you knew he will be making more excuses. So You turn around and walked up stairs into your room.

~~~~

Rebekah called you down for dinner. You got of your room and walked down stairs into the dining room. You sat between Klaus and Kol. While you were eating you felt someone staring at you. You knew it was Elijah, who was staring. Minutes later, Kol was the one to stop the awkwardness in the room.

"What's wrong with you two lovebirds". He says.

"Y/n, thinks that I'm see someone". Elijah says.

"Maybe you are. You haven't been in the house these couples of days". You told him.

"You're just being ridiculous".

"I'm being ridiculous. So tell me where have you been because I feel like in being cheated on"! You yelled at him.

"Oh brother, you got yourself in a bit if trouble haven't yah". Kol and klaus say unison.

You gave them a death stare so they could stop with the smirking an they did.

"I told you want I have been doing these past months". He says.

"That's bullshit. I know your lying to me Elijah. Don't you love me anymore" you whispered the last part.

He stood there in silence. You got up and walked out of the dining room. You heard Elijah calling your name but you didn't turn around. As you were about to turn the door knob, Elijah turn to around to face him.

You tried to get him off of you but couldn't. He kept you there still in his arms.

" Elijah if you never, you stop talking when yous saw him in one knee and he said" Y/N Y/L/N will you marry me " .

" Yes yes. I will " you say excitement.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||