Imagine: Klaus

Imagine: klaus cheating in you

You went home from an eventful day. As you open the door of the Mikaelson Manor, you notice it's quiet way to quiet. You closed the door and walked into the living room, then you notice that at the bottom of the staircase is Klaus's belt. You know that Klaus isn't a messy type of person. As you walked up the stairs you heard moans. You walked into the room and there he was your boyfriend from 4 years having sex with this slut. You were in tears, you notice Klaus turn around. In his eyes were full of regret and guilt. He should feel guilt of what he did. You turn around and ran downstairs. You heard Klaus calling your name but you kept on walking. You turn and notice he wasn't there. There he was undone of you, you heard heels quickly the floor.

"I'm sor- but you cut him off.

"Fuck off, I can't believe you did this to me. Was I this play toy for you. I gave you all my love and this is how you return it". You said.

"Love, please listen to me".

"No leave me alone".

You heard the stupid blonde laughing. You turn around and walk up to her. In a fast motion you slapped in the face.

You turn around and left. You got in tour car and turn it on, then went to the Salvatore Boarding House.

~~~~~~~~~
Should I make a part 2 or nah