Preference》Games /apps you use together

Preference: Games / apps toy use together

Kol: Spotify, whenever Klaus forces the two of you to goon a trip. To block his ranting with music, you even made a Playlist dedicated to Klaus.

Elijah: Instagram, he adores taking picture of you and post them on your account with a cute caption. But whenever you get a new follower, he has to check if it's a guy or not. If the follower is a guy, he will simply block him.

Klaus: Snapchat, he loves messing with the filter on snapchat. So one day, you took a picture of him with the deer filter. That picture became your lockscreen since.

Stefan: Wattpad, one day you decide to scroll through wattpad to read fanfiction but you stop scrolling when one book catches your eye. You notice the fanfiction was about you and Stefan. That exact day when Stefan came you should him the fanfiction, so now when you guys have alone time you read the book and other book that the writer has about the both of you.

Jeremy: Pinterest, you and Jeremy love going through Pinterest, why well to do some challenges or even look at pictures of couples doing cute and adorable poses. Then both of two decide to do them as well and call Jenna or even Elena to take the picture.

Damon: Netflix, when both of you could have a day off without any supernatural drama going on. You and Damon sit back and relax going through Netflix to watch a thriller but you two never tend to finish watching the movie because you guys end up having sex

Please don't hesitate to
Vote
Comment
Follow
And
Share