Imagine

Here's is your imagine

------------

Imagine: She is the mother of Bonnie but she left for a music career :

I haven't told my husband Ruby that I'm leaving to L.A, to start my music career. So I decide to write a note to my husband Ruby, but I'm going to leave my little girl. I will miss her terrible but this a one chance in a life time.

I grab a piece of paper and a pen then wrote:

Dear Ruby,

You always know how much I love to sing and that my dream was to become a singer. The other day I got the opportunity to have a singing career. I always loved you, Ruby. I will miss you and my baby girl.

----------

Years past

I knock on the door of the house that I used to live in. I heard someone say coming. The door open and I saw it was my husband Ruby.I gave a sincere smile then he said "From all these years you finally cam back. Why did you?"

"I just want to see you guys"

He gave you a nod and let you come inside, as you walked inside you began to have flashbacks when you first got the house and thye day you cam back from giving birth to Bonnie. A tear fell dow your face as the flashbacks came and go. You missed alot of things with Bonnie, missed her ay her first words and walking her first steps.

"Do you want some tea?" You heard Ruby yell from the kitchen.

"Yes"

--------

I heard the door open, I turn around to see who it was. There I saw my gorgeous daugther Bonnie.

"Hi, dad were are you" she said.

"I'm at the kitchen Bonnie".

"Oh okay".

"Hi, I'm Bonnie and you are".

"Hi Bonnie, I'm Abby. Your mo-

"I know who you are and I know why you left" Bonnie Said in a stern voice