Imagine: Kol

Imagine: Kol being your Chemistry teacher.

When you walked into school, your friend, Lilly was waiting for you at your locker. You gave her a small wave, when you approach to her and began putting the combination to open your locker. You began ramming through the locker to get you History and Chemistry book for your first and second period. You close the locker and face your friend, she had a grim look on her delicate face, you were confused and said "What's wrong?"

"You haven't heard about what happen to Mr. Herondale?" She questioned.

You shook your head no, then she replied with "He was murdered."

You gasped, Mr. Herondale is the chemistry teacher for agricultural science and you were shocked to hear about his up running death.

"Is there any more information about why he was murdered?" You asked

Lilly shook her head no but she explained there were rumors about Mr. Herondale was hanging with the wrong crowed. You shook your heard, thought who is going to be the new chemistry teacher? Yes, you did feel bad for the Herondale family but for some odd reason, you felt that Mr. Herondale somewhat deserve being murdered.

As you walked into your chemistry class, you heard a bunch of girls talking about the new Chemistry teacher and that he is drop dead gorgeous. You scoff, walk all the way to the back of the class where your seat was at.

­­____

A man walked into the classroom, began writing on the board his name in beautiful handwriting. He turns around and initiates calling out roll, when he said your name; you raised your hand but cover your face. For the hour of him teaching, Mr. Mikaelson kept on calling on you or calling you out in school for sleeping or talking in class. When the bell rang, he asked you to stay behind because he wanted to talk.

But you knew that Mr. Mikaelson and you will getting to know each other.

______

A/n: I am sorry that I am taking forever to post the imagines that I have been editing but I promise. I will try to finish around this week and next week

Love you guys so much