Imagine: Damon

A/N: Please no hateful comments about self-harm. It is not needed, I care about every single person who reads my stories and enjoy them. My comment section is filled with peace and love no hate. If I see a hate comment I will report it.

For everyone who does self-harm, you are not alone. If you need someone to talk to, I am here for you.

Damon: Self-harm, Damon finding you

You drop your bags on the floor, tears fall down your face. You had enough of the pain and hateful comments. You had enough of the world and the cruel people that lived in it. You walk up the stairs, you turn the knob and waltz inside the room and head to your bed. Under your bed there is a loose floorboard that is where you stash a box filled with different contents and your stress reliever. You careful took the shiny object out of the box, you wipe away the tears on your face but more keep on spilling out. You wondered why everything is your fault and why aren't you the better sister? Why do you have to endure this pain?

You walk into the bathroom, you locked your door. You rolled up your sleeves and brought the blade closely, there the marks began to reveal itself. You lean against the wall, you felt release from the pain and agony. There was only silence filled into the room, your eyes slowly closing, footsteps are being heard. You only thought it was just your imagination, there were knocks on the door but you could not move an inch. You felt as if you cannot move a single inch, the door busts open; there someone stand in the doorway.

"Don't you dare close your eyes, Y/n." He says, as softly shakes you to leave your eyes open.

He bit into his wrist and shoved his blood into your mouth. You shook your head and replied, "Don't give me your blood, I prefer to die then live. I'm sick of tired of the world."

He yet again forces his blood down your throat as he holds you tight, he lifts your body and takes you to your bed. As he lays you down the bed, cover you in the blankets and wraps his arms around you waist. He puts your head on his chest and says, "The day that you leave me, it will be the day that I no longer have a meaning to live."