Imagine chapstick challenge

Here's an imagine for @KarolinaKadiait and sorry if it took long.

Imagine: Kol and I doing the Chapstick challenge

"Hey guys, today in my Channel. My boyfriend and I will be doing the Chapstick challenge". I said.

"The challenge is about having six different flavors of chapstick. One us is going to be blindfolded and the other has to put on chapstick so the person is blindfolded has to figured out the flavor. If that makes sense some how? Lets begin shall we!" I said while tying the bandana over his eyes.

"What will happen to the loser if the don't guess it correctly "? Kol asks.

"The winner has to kill the loser" I said simply.

"Ouch! That's cold. I thought you like me". He pouts.

"Nope" ,you said popping the p in nope, " I love you".

"I love you too, darling". He kisses your cheek.

"Okay, the winner has to text three people on the loses phone ".  I told him, while messing with his hair.

I grab E.S.O chapstick flavor peppermint and put some on my lips. I cupped his face with my hands and put my lips to his. I was about to let go of him, so that he could figure out the flavor ,  but he cup my face with his hands and deepen the kiss. Everytime I kiss him, I'm like in another world and it's only him and I. I fell in love with an Original Vampire and none of fans knows. He let go and said " is it peppermint ".

"Yep, I was going easy on you told him.

I grab the Palma granite one and I put some one. I gave him a kiss and let go. He put his soft pink lips together to figure out what's the flavor then he said "watermelon"

" Nope".

"Uh umm... is it strawberry" he says.

" Nope and seriously Kol that doesn't even taste like a goddamm strawberry. You idiot".

"But I'm your idiot". He says .

I rolled my eyes and said "try again. You only have one try".

"Umm... grape".

"Nope, it was Palma granite". I removed my hair from my face.

~~~~~

"Is it vanilla". I said.

" Yes and I hate you". He crosses his arms around his chest.

"No you don't. You love me boo". I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Ummm... no I don't". He pushes me off of him.

"Well dam. Well I won and now give me your phone loser". 

He hands me his phone already unlock. I went to contacts to find his Brother Klaus. When I did, I said " the first person I'm going to text is your brother Klaus".

(Me~b & I . Klaus ~B &U)

Me: Klaus , I can never tell you this in your face but you are pain in the ass. I hope that you die and rot in hell you fucking bastarda of a child . ( it hurt me to write this so much. Klaus I love you).

Klaus : you bloody ass hole.  I know we're the duck you are .

Me: Klaus it s me  Karolina. Kol lost the chapstick challenge  and the bet was about  that the winner has to text three people in the loser phone. 

Klaus: you are the fucking pain in the ass

(End of text )

"Now Damon". I said. Kol knew that I was going to over board with the text message.

(Me~ B&I. Damon ~B&U)

Me: I can't handle to hide my feeling for you. I'm in love with you Damon Salvatore and I hope nothing will change things between us even through everybody hates you. 😚

Damon: WTF! UMMM.......

Me: please answer

Damon: Seriously Karolina I know it's you. What's up with you and "shipping" me and Kol.  It's never going to happen .

Me: one day it will happen just wait and watch.

Damon: yeah whatever bye

Me: bye moron

~~~~~

"Please give a thumbs up to this video and if you haven't subscribe please do. Bye".

I turn the camera off and turn to Kol .

"So when are you and Damon coming out of the closet"? I asked

"I am not gay" he says.