Imagine: Jeremy

Imagine: How you met Jeremy.

You were best friends of Elena and the girls and you always thought that Jeremy was cute and adorable, but you never talked to him. One day Elena invited you over to her house, you knocked on the door and Jenna open the door and let you in and she told you that Elena was upstairs. You went upstairs and you saw Elena was busy with Stefan and Damon, so you went downstairs so that you wouldn't want to bother them. You sat down on the couch and saw that How I Met Your Mother was on, so you turn up the volume of the TV. Jeremy came and sat down next to you, start watching the show with you.

Your favorite part was about to come one, it's when Barney is sing Nothing suits me like a suit:

Y/N: know what you're thinkingWhat's Barney been drinking?That girl was smoking hotYes I coulda nailed herBut no it's not a failure'Cuz there's one thing she is not

The jeremy began singing the next line of the song, so you decide to get up from the couch and begin dancing around the living room. So did he.

Jeremy: To score a ten would be just fineBut I'd rather be dressed to the ninesIt's a truth you can't refuteNothing suits me like a suitJeremy: Picture a world where all the boys and girlsAre impeccably well dressedThat delivery guy in a jacket and tieThat puppy in a double-breastY/N: That '80s dude with mutton chopsThat baby with a lollipopThat lady cop who's kinda cuteNothing suits 'em like a suitJeremy: Wingman I can wearThey're oh so debonairThe perfect way to snareA girl with daddy issuestogether: In navy blue or blackCheck out this perfect rackI want to give them a squeezeY/n: Oh really? Then answer these questionsIf you pleaseY/n:What would you do if you had to chooseBetween your suits and a pot of gold?

Jeremy: Suits.

Y/n: What would you sayIf you gave your suits awayIn return you'd never grow old? 

Jeremy: Suits.

Y/N: What would you pickOne million chicksOr a single three-piece suit?

Jeremy: It's moot.

Y/N: What if world peaceWere within your reach... 

Jeremy: Abbadabada I'm gonna stop you right there. It's suits. Come on, Lily. Get your head outta your ass.

He grab your hand and began on dancing, then you two decide to do tango.

Jeremy: Two... Three... Four! Together: Girls will go and girls will comeBut there's only one absoluteEvery bro on the go needs to knowThat there's no accepted substituteTogether: I'm sorry suits, let's make amendsMy Sunday best are my best friendsSend casual Friday down the laundry chute'Together: Cuz nothing suits the undisputed oft-saluted suitor of reputeLike a... wait for it... Suit!

When you two were finished sing the song, You turned around to see Elena, Jenna, Alaric, Damon and Stefan. Elena and Jenna were trying to contain their laughter but they couldn't. They burst into laughter. You and Jeremy looked at the Salvatore brother's then back at each other.

This is how you meet him and became closes friends.

============================================

A/N: Hope you enjoy!