AUTHOR NOTE

Greetings and Salutations, it's Yoongifiction or you can call me Author-nim, any of those names will be fine by me.
I only have a few announcements to make so please stand by.

I'm going to unpublish this entire book due horrible grammar and other errors that I have. I notice that my imagines were rushed and no detail. I'm going to edit this so be patient. Thank you!

I'll also be updating the second book of Imagines and preferences of the vampire diaries but in a slower pace. I hope you understand and I'm trying to write scenes that have sexual content. That's why I haven't been updating alot recently.

I've been learning how you do book covers, but I need help on finding apps. Can you please tell me what type of apps do you use, it'll mean so much to me. Also other apps to do trailer and gifs, it'll mean so much. Thank you!

All the imagines, you asked me to do will be at my other book called " just Me and you." They will all be there.

" They will all be there

Go check out. Want imagines all you need to do is

~inbox me with this information
°Name
°actor or actress
°occasion

That all, payments for me doing this will
Vote
And
Follow.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New years. Love you all!

Please don't hesitate to Vote Comment Follow And Share Thank you for everything