8➳Epiphany

➳ Picture of Nick and Roman

E P I P H A N Y

I ran down the forest, hiding wherever I could. "Help!"

I screamed but soon someone joined my side, a whiff of fresh air and masculinity hit me. He kissed me before pulling me against the wall. He kissed me over and over again and lifted me up against the cave wall. I pushed him away and caught my breath,staring into those beautiful grey eyes with content.

 Then I pulled him into me, making me moan with lust and safety. He kissed me before a pair of beautiful silver wings shone out behind him. At the tip its gold like a burn but the rest was silver. I recognize the wings and watched his grey eyes turn violet and then the image of him started to clear up. I saw who it was and I felt every bit of him, close to me, just like home.

"I love your wings." I said almost like I was in a trance as I touched the feathers of Heaven or Hell, I couldn't tell and I didn't care.

"I have missed you." He chuckled, smirking at me as he watched me gaze at his wings.

"Why?" I whispered out breathlessly, still in awe with his wings. He quickly retracted them before I could touch the gold tips. I frowned with sorrow. "Why did you go?"

"Because it wasn't safe but now it is." He grasped out my hands. "Now, we can be together."

"We always have been together."

"No C. We haven't." He said truthfully, gazing away from me with guilt.

"What do you mean?" I pushed away from him and stepped backwards, my heart shattering into tiny glass splinters. He bashed into the cave fall, falling with a loud 'crash', his arms began to bleed because the cave walls scratched his skin deeply. I watched in no surprise as gold glittering blood poured out instead of red.

"Clementine, please."

"I'm not Clementine." I stated. He froze and realized his mistake. I inhaled sharply as if there was no air left. "There's another girl."

"No, only you." He said, panicking. I scoffed and looked at the angel with distaste, glaring at him so deadly.

"Liar." I pushed him back with a wave of wind.

"I promise, Cleva."

"We all promise things sometimes and we all can break them just as quick." I mutter with as a shake of my head, ignoring the achy feeling in my chest. "I know what I am, angel. I know what you were afraid of."

"What are you?" He asked but he already knew the answer. I knelt beside him and healed his bruise, the blood immediately fading from our sights and the scars disappearing. "What I am afraid of?"

"No baby, that's not the right question." 

I kissed him and he pulled me onto his lap, pulling me closer to him, raw passion filled our kiss. We kissed until I was breathless, until he was breathless. I smirked and his eyes widen as he cupped my face with pure agony. 

"Your eyes. It's royal blue." He begged, tears swelling up in his eye. "Don't leave me. Not now. Not again."

"But darling I already have."

He looked down, not meting my eyes. "What was the right question, Cleva?"

Giving one more hard, passionate kiss, I stood up and walked away from the crying angel. I began to curl my fist with a smirk then I heard him screaming behind me.