Night and Day

As I thought, everyone was outside eating even Galleo. They were laughing about.

"Hey guys." I waved and took a seat near Taz.

"Hey girl, can I say you look sexy in that outfit." Taz said.

Nick whistled, "If you weren't dating Zack, you'd be mine." I blushed deeply.

"Please, if anyone wanted to date you Nicky then they'll regret it." Reese said and we all laughed.

"Ha-ha." Nick said sarcastically. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Morning." Ash said.

"Morning mate." Roman said and dug into his food.

"I thought we could go train your powers." Ash said.

I glanced at Taz for help but she didn't look at me and just shrugged.

"Sure." I said and stood up. "By the way, I think Zack wants to see you guys."

•*¨*•..•*¨*•

Ash took me to the beach on the far end of the island where it was secluded.

The sun beamed down on us as we walked closer to the ocean.

"Let's start with waves." Ash instructed.

He waved his hands up in front of the ocean and waves formed.

"Your turn." I did the same thing but the waves were much bigger and stronger. I dropped my hands and the waves fell with a splash.

"Slower." Ash said as he walked behind me and put his hand on top of my arms. "The slower you go, the calmer the waves."

Together we held my hands up slowly and the waves followed.

"See. Now drop," we dropped my hands and the waves fell without a splash. "Knew you could get it." He whispered, his breath warm against my ear.

I turned to face him and our eyes met.

"Next?" I asked, nervous at the gap between us. He smiled and pulled away.

"Let's try fire." He waved his hand and dry wood was in front of us.

"Burn it." That was easy. I love burning things. With a flick of my hand the wood was in flames. I laughed in enjoyment.

Ash wrapped his hand on top of mine and another around my waist.

"Wind is the hardest." He pulled my hand up and spun it around.

Soon a heavy wind grew and the flames disappeared.

"Perfect." Ash whispered. We locked eyes before I pulled away, the awkward tension growing around us.

"Thanks for the help." I said.

"One more." He insisted, "Teleportation."

"Where to?" I asked.

Without looking behind him, he said "To your boyfriend.

" His voice was sharp and less playful but I chose to ignore it.

I looked behind to see what he was talking about when I saw Zack looking down at us out on my terrace. I waved at him and hoped he didn't get a wrong idea.

He smiled but it was weak.

"How do you do that?" I asked and looked at Ash.

"Breathe and then think to the place you want to be. Your mind must think of one." Ash whispered.

I sighed and closed my eyes then I thought of the place I want to be.

In Zack's arm.

My mind worked slowly and the next thing I knew was that I was behind Zack.

He turned around surprised.

"Hey." I breathed as I walked up to him.

"Hey." He mumbled.

"What's wrong?" I asked and narrowed my eyes.

"Why don't you ask Ash? You seemed pretty comfortable with him" He sneered and I laughed.

He looked at me with shock but I carried on laughing.

"What?" He said harshly but I just kissed him.

"If you think that something going on with me and Ash then I'm sorry to disappoint you." I said, "He's not the one I went to bed with." Zack smiled a little at the memory.

"He's not the one who has kissed me." And I kissed Zack again.

"What else?" I teased and Zack tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"The one who says I love you." Zack whispered and kissed me on my lips.

"There you go. You're the one."

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Ash just heard what we said." Zack raised a brow and smirked,

"How?" I asked, stunned, and wondered if he is still listening.

"Some Cast he used but I just blocked him out when I felt his vibe."

"When?" But I knew the answer.

"When you said you're the one." He whispered.

I narrowed my eyes at him and Zack smirked at me in amusement.

"I have a feeling you let him hear on purpose." I glared into his mysterious eyes.

Zack gave me a wicked grin.

"I hate you." I smiled and kissed him.

"The lies you say." He murmured into my lips.

We hugged and I rested my chin on his shoulder, gazing over at the beach.

Down on the beach I saw Ash staring at us with something in his Emerald eyes.

Sadness or anger? What happened?