Ball for life

I brushed my hair and put on some make-up. My dark brown hair was curled up and parted. I placed the hair each side with loose curls around my shoulder.

I heard the en-suite door close behind me so I turned around.

"Ready." Zack said, smoothing down his black suit.

"Nice." I picked up the tie on the bed and slowly wrapped it around his neck.

The tie stood out with its royal blue silk and sapphire diamond at the tip. I brushed the dust off and kissed his cheeks.

"I had great sense of fashion too." I said with a smile. He looked at me and grinned.

"You're not changed yet?" He asked

"Trying to find the right dress." I sighed and sat back at the vanity. Zack kissed the top of my head and said "I'll be waiting for you downstairs. No matter what you wear you be fabulous." I looked up at him.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He kissed my lips slowly at first but started to become fast. We pulled away at the sound of the bedroom doors opening.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." Briar said with a grin. She was wearing a black Queen-Anne dress.

The diamonds was at the bottom of the dress and her hair was I a bun with loose curls. On top of her head was a Crown with Onyxes at the tips. Her lips were dark red and her make-up was heavy unlike me. I had red lipstick on and blue eyes shadow with light blush and eyeliner.

"Nothing at all Briar." Zack said. He kissed me once more before bowing. "I'll see you downstairs." Then he left.

"Didn't he look ravishing?" Briar said. She pulled in a long bag. "I thought that you didn't have a dress. So I got one made."

Briar unzipped the black bag and pulled out a beautiful ballgown dress. It was royal blue and had diamonds around the waist. It was strapless and had a deep v-neck in the middle, which showed a lot of cleavage.

"Wow." I stood up and touched the smooth fabric. "That's for me?"

Briar nodded and smiled "Try it."

I took the dress and went in the en-suite. I stepped out my clothes and pulled the dress on. It fit perfectly around my waist and snugged around my hips. I walked out the en-suite and watched Briar's eyes widen.

"Beautiful." She smiled and opened a box.

Inside was a pair of elbow length gloves which was royal blue. A Sapphire necklace and dangly earrings.

I took the gloves a pulled it up my arms then Briar helped put the earrings and necklace. Then she brought out a bigger box from the walk-in-wardrobe.

"Here." She handed me the box and I opened it.

Inside was a similar Slave bracelet like Briar's but with a Sapphire diamond instead of Onyx. Also a silver tiara with Emerald diamonds and the center diamond was a Sapphire.

"Everything is Sapphires and Royal blue." I said. She shrugged and sat on the bed.

"It's something we do. Match you jewels with your eyes like mine. Black. Onyx. Same with Ash. His is Emerald. Green." Then something became clear. The other throne was for him and me.

"There is three thrones." I mumbled.

"Yes. Me and you and Ash." I wanted to ask who Ash was to her but I never got to say because she waved bye and left the room.

I pulled the slave bracelet on top of the gloves and the tiara on my head, I pulled the pair of Christian Louboutin. I finally looked at my reflection at the mirror and saw a princess.