Me & You

The bell rang and we all walked back to class but Zack kept me back.

"What's wrong?" I smiled. He kissed me once.

"Don't call me Zee again." He said. "Promise."

I kissed him then curled up into his arms. "Promise."

"What happened?" he asked as we walked to English.

"Clementine's eyes. One green and one royal blue." I stopped him from walking before looking up at him. "My eyes." He cupped my head into his hands.

"Green." He kissed my forehead then my lips softly, it felt like he didn't kiss me at all.

"Doesn't matter. I love you." He said. That's all that matters to me.

We entered English, my body still felt woozy so I didn't pay attention as much.

"We all know that in a few weeks' time it will be Thanksgiving and we are going to do an assignment. You'll need to be in big groups so about 8 or 9." Miss Rosie said.

Everyone rushed to their groups but Zack calmly walked over to me. One by one our friends came over.

"We stick together now." Zack said, kissing my cheek.

"Oh my gosh they joined the freak." I heard someone say.

"I know Em. You'd think Zack and Jacob would come with us." I stiffened. "Not that freak."

"Sam, she must have done something witchy to them. I thought Tazzy was like us." Their voices was so quiet I was certain no one else could hear.

Guess I was wrong.

Taz spun on her heel towards them. "You have no right to call us that when obviously you haven't been looking in the mirror lately. like seriously girl, you have a massive spot on your forehead." Taz flicked Sam's forehead and she gasped. " BTW, don't call me Tazzy again."

Emily and Samantha glared at us and when Emily saw Zack's arm around me, she blushed deeply and stormed away with Sam following her.

Taz turned to me and smiled.

"Next time break the windows again. My voice is gon' go." She said sighing.

I grinned and nodded. They took a seat around the table, Zack one side of me, arm around me, and Jacob other side, holding my hand underneath the table.

"You'll do a presentation on your whole holiday for Thanksgiving. I want only 3-4 speaker everyone else, clear, pretty, pictures and presentations. You can start planning now." Miss Rosie said. Emily glared at me but when Jacob caught her eye, she looked away. I felt a bit better with Jacob now.

"What shall we do? We aren't going anywhere." Roman said.

"You aren't?" They all shook their heads. "Guess you coming 'round mine." I smiled.