Chapter 10

'Mom...'

'Did he hurt you?' she asked me

'No, I mean...he...'

'Tell me the truth!' She said screaming, she was clearly out of herself

'Mom, he just hurt you! He hurt you a couple of years back, you just don't remember'

'Me?' She said as her facial expression changed 'Your father would never hurt me'

'But he did, a couple of years back, after you got separated, he hurt you and then killed grandpa'

'Well, that doesn't make any sense! He did kill my father, but it was an accident, I already forgave him for that'

'He did, I remember! He would come home drunk and hurt you, I'd hear you scream! He beat you and raped you...'

'Blue! Stop! That couldn't possibly be true!'

'I'm not lying mom!'

'Why do you want to destroy us?' She said, her whole facial expression had changed, she was now back to angry

'What?'

'Ever since you got here all you brought was trouble! I know you are full of hatred, but this had got to stop! These lies, your father is a good man!'

'No he is NOT!'

'Blue, listen to me...'

'No you listen to me! You've been begging me to tell you the truth and now that I have you don't believe me! Dad and you got separated a few years back, he hurt you, he wanted you back but you couldn't forgive him for what he did, so he forced you to do stuff...He took us to this other house where he got so angry and ended up stabbing you in the stomach, me and Matt where there and he almost killed us all! You protected us! And then later you took us to the hospital.' I said under one breath practically, she looked at me blankly 'You might still have the scar' I pointed at her belly, she looked under her shirt and there it was.

'I got this from the car accident'

'NOO! Please mom...'

'ENOUGH! That's is ENOUGH Blue!'

'I knew you wouldn't believe me! I KNEW IT!'

'You can't stay here any longer' she said in almost a whisper as she looked down

'What?'

'Your aunt Solo is coming to pick you up, I'll call here ASAP'

'You can't...No, did he make you do this?'

'It was bad enough when you left, now it's worst because you are back' She said ignoring my question

'I can't believe this...Mom...' I said trying to reach her arm but she stepped away from me 'FINE! You want me to go, I'm GONE!' I said as I entered the house in fury and went to my room to pack my stuff, I was shaking with anger.

After I was done packing I just layed on the floor and started crying so hard I could barely breath. This was the worst thing that could have happened to me.

(Beyonce's P.O.V.)

After Blue left I could barely move from where I was, I just dropped myself on the ground, not believing what I had just done.

'You did well' Jay said as he approached me

'No, no, how can you say that? Look what I did to Blue!'

'You saved her!' He said 'And you know that'

'You would never had killed her!'

'I'd kill anyone for you Bey, anyone' He said trying to touch me but I stepped away 'Nah, nah, that wasn't the agreement, you stay with me and she's safe'