Chapter 24- A Child Dreaming

Bran stirred in his sleep. His upper body jerked so much i worried he'd hurt himself. He seemed to be dreaming but I wasn't sure. I laid a hand on his arm and he grabbed it tightly. His eyes flickered and he mumbled something inaudible before jerking up with a loud gasp. His chest heaved and he stared at his lifeless legs frightened. "Bran.." His head turned quickly and he met my gaze. He looked saddened. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" His expression reflected utter terror. "Love..?" I tried. He blushed and stared into my eyes. "Love..I quite like that.." I smile and kiss his cheek. "What did you dream of?" He mumbles and shakes his head. "Something troubles you?" He gazes into my eyes. "Winter. The winter is here. It will be a long one. I hope this one isn't a generation long...I have a feeling it'll be long enough though. Deadly. But that's not the worst. The white walkers. It wasn't a dream. It was a vision. Like the ones I get near the heart trees. It showed me exactly where the white walkers were. They're just beyond 10 miles of the wall. Camping there. Waiting...there's so many of them too..an army..they..do you remember how I told you about Craster's keep?" I nodded. "His sons...they were sacrificed to the white walkers. The white walkers make them one of their own kind. I fear that's how they raise their kind. Blue eyed and deadly only a few weeks after birth." "Do they grow?" "I didn't see. I just saw the babes. Usually when one dies of the cold, they awaken as a white walker. The Others are creating an army. So I figure they have some sense in their minds. A reasoning perhaps. The leader..perhaps it's revenge he seeks. for something in the living. That made him hate all of the living kind. I could understand..but not enough to create a half dead army...to destroy it all... And why would the others bind with him?" I frowned, feeling very much troubled myself. "What do we do?" "It's a wait and see game. The worst game to play." He frowns and fiddles with his fingers. I kiss his jaw and attempt to comfort him. He only blushes and leans into my touch. "I need you so. You don't know how much. I don't even know how much..." Summer grumbles and slugs over to us and lays on Bran's legs. "Hey boy.." He ruffles his direwolf's ears. I stroke his fur on his shoulders and he pants. I hear little squeals and scratching and I set out to search for my pup. She is nuzzling the fur of the blankets on Bran's newly made bed and whimpering. I lift her into my arms and Bran calls for Hodor. "Hodor please fetch Osha." Hodor lumbers out just as he came in. Osha appears within a few minutes. "Hello newly weds. did you have fun the other night?" My face feels hot and I know that I am blushing. "I'll take that as a yes." "Osha!!" "Don't fret little lord. What do you need?" "The pup. She needs milk. Perhaps..you could do us the kind deed..." She taps her foot and smirks. "Of course my lord." She nods to me. "Lady Stark." It sounded so foreign and strange. I liked it. Within the half hour she returned with milk and a tray for us. "Don't starve yourselves." She places the tray in Bran's lap. Summer sniffs the food and Bran reprimands him. Osha hands me the milk vile and I lift up my squirming pup and settle down next to Bran by the dying fire. Osha tends to it beside me smiling and seeming glad to do these tasks for us. I feed the hungry pup and kiss her tiny muzzle. "She loves you. I can tell." Osha smiles at Bran who is gazing at Blizzard. I lean on his shoulder and he smiles, happy to lean his head gently on mine. "I really love you.." He whispers almost inaudibly. Osha takes that as a cue to give us some space. She leaves quietly and shuts the door with respect. I set te tray of meets and breads aside and summer stands up to investigate it. Bran grumbles a warning and Summer decides to stare at it as if it was daring him to attack it. I crawl onto Bran's lap and kiss him. He immediately bites my lips and I pull his face closer to mine. Never close enough. Never. I press my chest against his and wrap my arms around his neck, trying to tie myself to him entirely. He groans when I sit on his lap and I feel the excitement rise within my entire body. "My little lord..." I whisper seductively. His eyes open and stare innocently into my own. I grind on him slightly, feeling a tad confident, and he grabs my hips roughly. "Y/n... My dear dear y/n.." He tsks. You're lucky I can't move my legs you know. You'd be in a great amount of trouble. I giggle and nip his ear. He seemed intrigued and he locks his gaze. I take his lips between my own and provoke him to make my heart jump again. The way his lips moved against my own made me tense and melted. The feeling was like ice and then hot air. Pleasurable. He pulls my neck closer to him and I resume to pulling his hair in the ways i know he likes. His soft groan made it almost impossible for me to stop. But we couldn't. Not in the middle of the day. How quick could we become so comfortable with each other. We must stop. But perhaps I should continue...to distract the poor boy from his worrisome dreams...no stop y/n. Not now. Not..now.. I pull on his lip with my teeth. Stop...I feel my fingers moving almost robotically like I cannot control them. I untie the laces of his breeches and bend down. I shouldn't..not now..anyone could walk in.. He moans and grabs my hair. I shouldn't...
***
The meat was cold, but tender. Whatever spices the kitchen workers used were quite delicious and made for an addicting flavor. The bread wasn't warm as I wished it would be, but it's not like I was focused on that taste at all. My clothes had stayed on. They were wrinkled but in place and hadn't left place. I could still faintly taste a bland but salty flavor on my tongue but I ignored it and chewed on the now tough bread. Bran's fingers shook as he attempted to eat his share. "Wow.." He mumbled for the 3rd time. I blushed for a 3rd time and looked for comfort by stroking my puppy's fur. She whimpered and squealed. I hugged her to my chest lovingly and I sucked on the hard lump of bread in my mouth. I couldn't get the soft texture out of the senses in my tongue. Osha came in, and I was glad for the interruption. I couldn't believe myself. Was i okay with what I did? Don't think about it. Damn it was fun though...Id do it again in a heartbeat... Osha handed us two goblets of wine and water and took the tray slowly. "You finished little lord." "U-Uh..yes Osha thank you.." He distantly stared at his direwolf. Once she left he glanced at me and I tried not to meet his eyes. Once I did, he spoke. "That was amazing..." His face turned dark red. "You feel better? Calmer? Less troubled?" "Oh yes..." His eyes showed his excitement but his voice shook with nervousness. We're young...but..just like everyone else..
Before sundown, bran left with Osha and Hodor to go riding. Talisa caught up with me as I roamed the castle, giant sticking snowflakes falling steadily from the sky. I hope Bran keeps warm. Dancer too. Summer...I had left Blizzard in a warm blanket in the bedroom so she wouldn't freeze out here. Her fur wasn't long enough. It was still fuzzy and smooth from being a small pup. "Hey! Y/n how've you been?" "Well! Yourself?" "Quite well. Actually. I've a lot to tell you. But first," she glanced around to be sure we weren't heard, and for that i was grateful. "How was it?" I was silent for a few moments, trying to think of how to describe it. "It was..different than I thought it would be." "Uh oh.." "No no! It was amazing I just didn't expect it to be so..hot and tiring...I couldn't catch my breath the entire time." She giggles. "I understand believe me. Robb is mind blowing as well. I swear to you it's the Stark boys. Shireen should be smart and go after Rickon. When they're of age..oh I bet you." I laugh and give her a disgusted glance. "I know he's a child but it's fun to think about! Us ladies should be allowed to speak of this." "And we do."
We ended up having some tea for a while and hours ended up passing with both of us sharing stories and backgrounds before Winterfell. I really enjoyed Talisa's company. We both realized after a few moments of silence that the sky was darkening significantly and the clouds blackened. The snows picked up until they were a swirling windy rage of a storm. "Talisa..." "Hmm?" She asked calmly. Sipping her tea. "Where's Bran..." She immediately stood up and turned to the balcony. "Oh dear...how long has it been??"
Robb returned shortly after talisa sent him in a search. No where to be found...I felt sick. He still isn't back yet.. Robb and Jon were preparing to set out for him within an hour. Rickon hugged me. "Where is he? It's all my fault. I should've went with him..he's my brother." "rickon it's not your fault at all! It's no one's fault!" "It's my fault it's my job to protect him!" He frowned and stared at me with his big eyes. He looked very serious and worried. Just underneath the hour we heard shouting outside. We rushed outside aside as from Rickon who i instructed to stay inside. The first thing we saw was summer. Was he limping??? No...thank gods...I kept my eyes on the shadows forming in the distance until bran's form was revealed. His expression showed worry and fear. I stared up at him, worried with the storm raging around us. We couldn't even see the castle entrance only a hundred yards away. It slowly absorbed us. Hodor lifted him down, with help from Osha. Right in front of them. A kiss. Bran blushed and I hugged him as best I could as he was carried. "I was so worried about you..." He frowns. "I'm sorry love.. Let's go inside.." I didn't realize a few tears were trailing out of my eyes until Bran's very hot fingers pressed them away.