Excuses, excuses!

Tony: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! THOR IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Sam: Sorry, I'm busy with my morning jog.

Tony: well jog over here and help me!!

Sam: oh no... I have to... Go help a...old lady... Not trip... Bye!

Tony: You lie to me!

Nat: calm down Stark! Thor can't be THAT bad! What can the innocent man do?

Tony: He made socks out of my curtains.

Nat: That's not that bad.

Tony: Out of my shower curtains!

Nat: ...

Clint: Sorry, I would come and help you, but I was just about to ask Natasha if she wanted to go get some bagels with me.

Nat: Of course I would!

Tony: Then he stuck a burnt Poptart into my computer and now it doesn't work. That computer had a LOT of information on it!

Nat: calm down! Just get another computer and download all of the data back into it, your a smart man, figure it out.

Bruce: I could do that in 20 seconds, yet I am... trying to... find a cure for... Cancer! Yes, that is what I am doing.

Tony: you all are so rude to me.

Clint: I wonder why...

Nat: Clint, stay out of this.

Steve: Stark, I would help you, but I am just about to go on a mission in Poland to find some sort of robot that is being used to assassinate the king or whatever they call him.

Tony: have fun with that. WAIT! I HAVE AN IDEA!

Steve: oh boy, here we go...

Tony: How about you stay here at the new Stark tower and babysit Thunder Turd while I go to Poland and locate the robot in 10 seconds with my scanners?

Steve: I guess that could work... As long as you don't call Thor, 'Thunder Turd' ever again. Respect the man.

Clint: 'Thunder Turd', ha!

Nat: Boys are so immature!

Sam: hey guys. Are you all free tonight? I wanna have a party or something.

Steve: No, I now have to babysit Thunder Turd for Tony while he goes to Poland on a mission that I was suppose to go on.

Nat: I'm having a movie night with my man.

Clint: I'm having a movie night with my girl.

Bruce: I will be experimenting on Pepper

Tony: Be careful with her! If you harm her in any way, I will... Make socks out of your shower curtains and give them to Thor!

Bruce: Calm down, Iron Stress! It won't hurt her in any way, I promise.

Nat: It's so cute how you are so protective over her.

Tony: after all that we've been through, I'm not letting her get hurt ever again. I don't want her to get into any more of my dirty work.

Steve: Tony, I'm at your front door but you aren't answering.

Tony: That's because I turned off the door bell.

Clint: Why?

Tony: Because every time it sounds, Thor runs to the door and barks like a dog.

Clint: Hahahahahahahahaha! I can imagine that perfectly.

Nat: Okay, that's just weird.