Pepperony talk

(Message between Pepper and Tony)

Tony: Pepper, I know you're mad and that you don't want to talk to me, but I need to say this. Ever since my mom died I've felt so alone in this world, and people loved me just because of my genius. When I met you, that feeling vanished. I instantly knew I loved you, and once I got to know you, I felt like I could finally trust someone again. I'm grateful that you came into my life and I'm super sorry that you've had to go through all those very dangerous battles I created. I understand why you're mad, I understand why you don't want to be around me. I'm dangerous, I literally created my own demons twice, or more, I don't remember correctly. I know that I can be selfish at times and annoying, but I'd like to apologize. I have no excuse and I'm not going to lie to you by making one up. I may be stupid, but I'm not that stupid. Go ahead and call me whatever you want, ignore me, punish me, leave me. I just want you safe and I want you to know that I love you and I think you are so beautiful and talented. All I ask is for one more chance, but if you don't want to give me that, then by all means leave and don't come back, go somewhere safe. Please. Thanks for listening.

Pepper: Tony... that was beautiful. Of course I'll give you a second chance. I'd also like to apologize for being harsh, and saying some cruel things, and most of all leaving you. That was my biggest mistake. I'd rather be with you and in danger than alone. I know you will protect me, and I love you too.

Tony: Oh thank goodness!! I thought you were going to reject me again. Thank you, thank you! This means everything to me, well, you mean everything to me. Okay, how about I take you to any restaurant you want Friday night?

Pepper: any restaurant?

Tony: Of course.

Pepper: Alrighty, I guess I'll see
you Friday night. What time?

Tony: 7?

Pepper: Perfect, will we
exchange gifts or not.

Tony: I'll pay and get you a gift but you don't have to if you move back in with me.

Pepper: Deal. But don't
get me a car, okay?

Tony: Fine.

Pepper: Or a diamond necklace.

Tony: You are worth more than any diamond I could ever buy anyways.

Pepper: Aww, sweet.
You're making me blush.

Tony: You're making me cry.

Pepper: What? Why?

Tony: Because I was so scared that you would still hate me but you don't so I'm so full of relief and gratitude that I'm in tears.

Pepper: I would bake some
brownies for you, but I can't
from reasons.

Tony: Whatever, its fine. Friday at 7, remember!