Divided we fall

Tony: you guys can't just only hate me! What about Clint? He has done some annoying things!

Clint: fine, say 'I' if you hate me.

Tony: I

Bruce: I

Thor: I

Rhodes: I

Loki: I

Natasha: I

Clint: wait, even you Nat? I thought we had a thing going!

Nat: we do, but you can be very annoying at times. You mostly act like a 2 year old, and you cry when you don't get to pick the movie!

Steve: Man, that's just messed up.

Tony: I think I smell a break up coming!

Pepper: Anthony Stark! Don't get yourself into this!

Clint: Well you can be annoying sometimes too. You always think your better then me, you break my arrows when you get mad, and you used to be an assassin.

Nat: Well the truth has come out, hasn't it! I guess we are done here. Never again will I spend another second watching 'My Little Pony' with you!

Rhodes: You watch 'My Little Pony'?!

Clint: It makes me feel good inside.

Steve: Hey, let's not start making fun of one another!

Tony: Okay, Mr. Let's-drive-this-ship-into-the-water-even-though-I-could-just-turn-it-around-and-land-it-safely-back-in-Germany.

Pepper: Tony!

Steve: It was the only way!

Tony: Well if you hadn't of frozen yourself, you would be married to Peggy!

Steve: Well if you hadn't of been a selfish brat all these years, you would be married to Pepper!

Bruce: OH, BURN!

Tony: SHUT UP!

Steve: SHUT UP!

Bruce: if you need me, I'll be on the other side of the world.

Nat: wait, Bruce! See what you boys did?

Clint: what about me? I'm a boy, too. Is it because we aren't together anymore that you have to ignore me?

Nat: Clint, no!

Thor: I don't like friends arguing. I will be in Asgard.

Pepper: You guys are scaring off everyone, stop fighting!

Sam: Tony started it!

Rhodes: WHAT?! Steve is the one who kept the arguing going!

Sam: Just shut up and mind your own mask!

Rhodes: Don't talk to me like that!

Wanda: Guys, let's stop.

Black Panther: YOUR FRIEND KILLED MY FATHER, NOW YOU MUST DIE!!

Ant-Man: No! Don't kill Captain America! He is the greatest superhero of all time!

Tony: What about me?

Ant-Man: um...

Spider-Man: TONY STARK?! You are my role model, I'll do whatever you say!

Vision: Mr. Stark, the government would like to have a meeting with you.

Clint: Wanda! Kill him!

Nat: What?

Clint: Wanda! Kill her!

Tony: Shut up, Barton.

Clint: Wanda! Kill him!

(Now this is the part where you are suppose to watch Captain America: Civil War)