Stevie fleeG

(I had no clue what to name this chapter so... Yeah.)

Bruce: There, all done!

Nat: Was it broken?

Bruce: Luckily, no. But it will be bruised for a while.

Steve: I feel so bad! Do you want me to get you anything, GG?

GG: no, I'm fine.

Steve: are you positive?

GG: yes, I'm positive.

Nat: I would take this moment to make Steve buy you whatever you'd like. A smoothie or maybe a hammock! Or even a pet.

GG: Well I have always wanted a puppy.

Steve: I'll buy you one! What kind? Poodle? Black lab? Bulldog? German Shepard? Anything you'd like! You can come with me and pick one out yourself if you'd like!

Tony: Oh, I'll come! I want a big German Shepard that will guard my tower just in case Thor decides to show up I'll train him to attack!

Clint: That's vicious. I'll come but I don't want anything.

Sam: You should get a bird, Barton.

Clint: You are my bird.

Nat: okay... I'll just stay at the tower

Steve: Why don't you wanna come?

Nat: If I have to spend one more minute with you idiots I'll pull out my hair!

Tony: If I have to spend one more minute with Thor I'll pull out my beautiful hair! And that's saying a lot!

GG: okay, I'll go. But don't even stat with the fighting!

Rhodes: Talking about Thor, where is he?

Clint: HA! We left him at the mall!

Steve: We should go get him

Tony: Heck no! My life has been way better since we left him.

Nat: Tony, you wouldn't want to be left at the mall by yourself!

Tony: I wouldn't be by myself, you know how many people have my face tattooed to their arm? I'm famous, sweetie, and whether you like it or not some fan girl will always be at my side.

Nat: don't call me 'sweetie' or I'll be the one ripping out your hair!

GG: Eveybody calm down! No need fo fighting! How about we go tomoow so I have time to est.

Steve: Whatever you'd like!

Tony: Tomoow it is!

GG: Tony, You don't have to ub it in.

Tony: okay fine, I'm soy. I won't eve do it again!

Pepper: Tony! Be nice or I'm making you sleep outside again.

Tony: Oh my goodness! Why did you just pop up like that! Do you want me to have a seizure?

Clint: Why would you have a seizure?

Sam: Tony, get ahold of your girlfriend! If she scares me again, I'm gonna kick you in the butt.

Tony: why me? I'm innocent!

Sam: Because she's your girlfriend. Plus she's to nice to hurt. Except for when she scares me!

Tony: okay, okay. I'll try.

Pepper: weirdos.