GG, the new hero

(This chapter is a group message with only the following: Coulson, Agent Hill, Spider-man, and GG.)

Coulson: okay, everyone. I have created this group message so I could recruit a new hero to save the Avengers.

Agent Hill: who is the hero?

Spider-man: is it me? Do I get to become an Avenger?!

Coulson: um, no, sorry.

Agent Hill: who added Peter into this group message?

Coulson: it wasn't me. I only added you and our new hero.

Spider-man: it was me...

•Spider-man was removed from the group message•

Coulson: okay, let's get down to business. GG, otherwise know as Gravity Girl, would YOU like to help save the Avengers?

GG: how do you know my identity?

Coulson: we are SHEILD, we know everything.

GG: fist off, that's ceepy. Second off, ae you people the ones that ceated Ulton?

Agent Hill: No, Tony Stark, which you know as Ironman, created him.

GG: okay, ae you guys the ones who killed that twin heo dude who has supe speed?

Coulson: Pietro? No, Ultron ALMOST killed him, but he is healing in the hospital as we speak.

GG: okay, so basically one of you Heoes, this Ionman, ceated a villain who almost killed anothe one of you heoes, Pieto?

Agent Hill: yes, that is correct.

GG: and now you want me to save them? Why do they need saving? Ionman could've destoyed the wold with Ulton, why should I save him? Who do they need saving fom? Whee ae they ight now? Can I meet Captain Ameica? How am I suppose to save them? How old is Captain Ameica exactly? Is ant-man an Avenge? Have you eve met Thanos? What is you favoite color, black? Is Loki good or bad?

Agent Hill: she talks just as much as Spider-man!

Coulson: sorry, but I'm not going to answer most of those questions. What I will answer: they need saving from themselves. The Avengers have picked sides between Ironman and Captain America. They need to be reunited before another villain tries to destroy Earth.  We have no clue where any of them are. All we know is Hulk and Thor have stayed as far away as possible from the battle.

GG: so... How do you plan on me to do this?

Agent Hill: We don't know, you're the superhero, figure it out.

GG: I contol Gavity, not people.

Agent Hill: well duh, you aren't Wanda.

GG: Wanda?

Coulson: the Scarlet Witch. Twin of Pietro.

GG: oh cool, will I get to meet he?

Coulson: yes, now go be a hero and save the Avengers! We'll talk about your reward when you succeed, now bye, have fun.

GG: wait! I have so many moe questions. Whee do I look first? How will I find them? I don't even know who Ionman is...

Agent Hill: SHIELD agents, out!

GG: but... Neve mind. I'll just go to the Avenges Towe fist.