At the mall- part. 1

Rhodes: will you guys talk on here so I know what you're doing? I'm really bored and I'm hiding in the Avengers pantry so Peter can't find me.

Tony: okay, how did you even get in there?

Rhodes: you don't even want to know...

Clint: 'The Maze Runner' is out on DVD?!

Nat: Clint, it's been out for a long time! 'The Scorch Trials' is already out.

Clint: well then I'm gonna buy them both and have a marathon tonight. Nat, wanna join me?

Steve: did you just call it a marathon?

Nat: I'd love to!

Clint: will you hold my hand at the scary parts?

Nat: what? No! The Grievers aren't even scary!

Clint: Grievers?

Thor: I really like gum balls!

GG: is that nomal?

Sam: yes, it is.

Rhodes: wait, what did Thor do?

Pepper: he swallowed 10 gum balls whole and now he is chewing on 8 as we speak.

Rhodes: how many did he get?

Thor: 30!!!!!

Tony: Rhodes! I found something you'd like!

Rhodes: What? What?

Tony: A black rock!

Steve: Tony, that's not nice.

Bruce: That black rock might actually be obsidian, which I need for my chemical transformation to reverse lava into magnetic healing liquid.

Nat: nobody cares about your stupid science stuff!

Tony: I agree, plus that project will never work, Bruce, so give it up.

Sam: Tony, at least let him think it would work. You're so negative.

Steve: you know that's Tony's personality, right?

Tony: Hey! I can be nice!

Rhodes: since when?

Pepper: guys, stop being rude to Tony, he's trying his hardest to be nice to you guys and you know it. There's no point in being hard on him!

Steve: Yes, Miss. Potts

Thor: May we play the car police game on the flat screen things at the place you call the Apple?!

Clint: you wanna go play games on the iPads?

Nat: no, you only go to the Apple to buy your devices not sit and play on the new iPads!

Clint: can I get rid of him?

Tony: please

GG: no! He's the one who wanted to go to the mall, so he gets to stay!

Clint: I'm getting rid of him

Nat: Clint- please do it he's got me in a headlock and is threatening me that he'll bash my head in with his hammer if we don't go to the Apple! And he's too babyish so I don't wanna hurt him!

Clint: there. Gone. Now let's hurry and go before he comes back.

Rhodes: what did you do?

Clint: I grabbed one of his gum balls and said 'go get it' after I threw it over the mall railing into the tiny stream. Then he ran down to get it.

Sam: clever