Chapter 1

The alarm went off. "Beep. Beep. Beep." "Huh?" Thought Adam. "This is less annoying than usual..... My head is killing me.... What happened last night....?" Adam looked over at his clock. "SHIT IM LATE!!!!" He leaped out of bed and ran to the closet. Inside was a whole ton of brightly coloured shirts. "What the-      Where'd these come from? Whatever....." He grabbed the most mellow shirt he could find: a neon blue shirt with a sparkly collar. Adam ran down to the kitchen. "Alesa!!!" He yelled. No reply. "Huh... Did she leave early? But she usually tells me....... Oh well I'm late!!!!" Adam ran and got into his car.
     Adam pulled into the office. "I'm so damm late!!!!" He yelled.  Adam burst through the door. "Late as usual...." Said someone. Adam looked over to see Barney beside him. "Uh.....Barney? I haven't been late since I can't even remember."  Barney frowned. "Whatevers you say man...." He shook his head and enter his office. The star on his door that read "Champions blood" was gone. Instead there was...
"Is that a hand sanitizer bottle?" Thought Adam. "Where the hell did that come from? And where'd the star go?" Adam heard the door open behind him, and he turned around. Max had just walked in with the biggest smile on his face. "Oh great!" Moaned Adam. "Let me guess, we are doing the shock challenge?" "Nope! Sorry Adam!" Cheerfully replied Max. "And might I add how wonderful this day is!" "What the-" thought Adam. "Wonderful? He's never used that when describing his day. Who is this and what happened to Max?!"