Chapter 6

As soon as the day's work had ended, Adam quickly drove to Ross and Max's apartment. As soon as he stepped in, he was instantly face first into balloons. "Like them Adam?" Yelled Max, the one shoving the balloons into Adams face. "I didn't expect to see you here! Come in! Want a tuna fish sandwich?"  Adam walked in and sat down on the couch. "Hey.....Max?" Said Ross from the kitchen. "Can you maybe run to McDonald's? I don't want to cook tonight." "Sure thing Ross! Bye Adam! Be back with a Big Mac!" Max slammed the door leaving. Ross entered. "So. You've seen how everyone is acting so weird as well?" Adam nodded. "I have no idea what is happening, but I think I have an idea. Everyone is the opposite of what we know. I caught on pretty quick. I mean, how couldn't I when this Max sings 'Let it Go' when in the shower! When you started seeing what was weird, I hoped you were my Adam. And I guess you are." "So are there others who aware things are off?" Asked Adam. "No idea!" Ross replied." You seem to be the first person! Even the commenters aren't aware!" " How did this happen?" Adam said. "Last I remember we were in the car, talking about a Do Not Laugh and then-" "-a bright light." Finished Ross. The door opened, revealing Max with enough McDonalds to feed an army. "BA DA DA DA DA! IM LOVIN IT!" He sang. The two guys on the couch looked at each other and snickered.