Chapter 14

Adam looked through the glass window at his blond haired friend. Cory just kinda stood there staring at him. Ross and Red then came in, looking at Cory with fear and confusion. Adam sighs. "Cory; we came to talk to you about-" " How everyone thinks I'm insane? HA! You all are the insane ones." interrupted Cory. "They think I'm sick, but nope! I'm just plain old me! But who would believe me and what i say!?" 

"We would." said Ross. He was pale. "W- we think we know whats going on. Just don't hurt us ok?" Cory froze. He looked at his friends. "Prove it." he said. Red sighed. "YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACTOR IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!" he screamed. "So you guys are normal to, eh?" Cory said. "Heh." "So you remember the car crash?" asked Adam. "We still aren't sure what happened, so we thought we'd ask you." "What if we are in da matrix?!" asked Ross suddenly. He jumped into the air yelling "NEO POWERS ACTIVATE!" and proceeded to fall onto the floor. 

"You guys don't get it do you?'' said Cory. "This is all a dream! And since we are in a dream, that means no consequences! I could kill anyone in this room, and it wouldn't matter!" He was going insane, banging on the walls and chuckling evilly. "Cory, just calm down. Take a chill pill. We may or may not be in a dream. But that doesn't mean you can kill people!" Adam shouted. "-And what if it is a dream?" interrupted Cory. "Whose to say I want to leave? I can get back at all the haters; all the bullies; everyone who stands in my way! And it will never matter because this place isn't real!!! Don't you see? We can become gods here! We can go back to our sad lives back in reality, or we can stay here and begin anew. So what do you guys say?'' Cory reached his hand through a small hole in the glass wall towards Adam, Ross and Red. "Will you join me?''

  (Sorry there hasn't been an update recently! I've been busy with family stuff and I had MAJOR writers block. So do you think the boys will join Cory? Or try to convince him that this isn't the right path? What would you do?

- Baka)