Chapter 16

Adam, Ross, Red, and a newly reformed Cory ran out of the building. They ran passed Nick, who was shocked to see Cory out of his cell. "HEY WE NEED TO BORROW YOUR CAR K THANKS!" Yelled Ross as they highjacked Nick's convertible. "THEY'RE HERE GUYS! GO NOW!" Yelled Cory spotting cop cars from the back seat. Red floored it. "THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US!" Adam shouted as he ducked down along with everyone else. "Um....guys?" Red said softly as he pointed at his shoulder. It was covered in blood, and you could see a bullet lodged into his skin. Ross almost fainted, and Adam threw up. "We need to get him to a hospital or he'll bleed to death!" Said Cory trying to stay calm. Another gun shot came, and the car started to swerve. Red yanked on the wheel, crashing them conveniently into a hospital. "Is everyone ok?" Asked Adam groggily. "I'm good..." said Ross. "But Reds out." They heard sirens. "We need to move now!" Barked Cory. Ross carried Red into the hospital while Adam and Cory followed. "There they are! Get em!" Yelled some cops as they barged through the door. "SCATTER!" Yelled Cory. Ross carried Red into an elevator, but just as Adam was about to enter, he heard a scream. "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Cory was on the ground in a puddle of blood. He had been shot in the leg by one of the cops. "CORY!" Adam ran over to his friend. "Heh....." said Cory meekly. "Thank god this isn't COD physics, or I'd be dead." A tear fell down his cheek as he saw the cops enter the room. "go Adam..... you have a family to take care of....I'll be fine..." he flashed a gentle smile and stood up. "I'll be fine." Adam stared at his friend for what seemed an entirety, before running to the elevator. It had closed in the commotion. "Damm it!" Adam ran for the stairs. He noticed everything around him seemed to be getting less and less real. "Get him!" The voice's seemed distant and almost un-human like. Adam ran into an emergency room and everything faded to white.

Sup my Bakateers! Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while, but it took awhile to figure out how to end this book! Don't worry. There is still 1 last chapter to come! Thank you to everyone who supports my book! I honestly thought it'd only have A about 10 reads, but you've proved me wrong with over 6k reads!!!! Thank you so much!
-Baka 💝